JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Traditional Bowhunting/Archery Videos » Member Videos » The Voice of a Story Teller.....Plus New Clip (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Voice of a Story Teller.....Plus New Clip
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Charlie, Doug Campbell and I filmed a couple of Bears.

If any of you haven't read any of Charlie's stories on the Articles/Stories forum, you're missin out.

Those of you that have...here's another treat for ya.....now you will know what the Story Teller sounds like...

Montana Bears.........

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30671 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayoulongbowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayoulongbowman   Email bayoulongbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats cool...what do ya recon that bear a go weight wise?? marco#78

--------------------
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had better be right!"

Posts: 12170 | From: Baton Rouge , La. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Buck...to buck and a quarter...both of them. They weren't big, but they were there, and so were we...and that's what counts.

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 30671 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike g
SPONSOR
Member # 75

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike g   Author's Homepage   Email mike g   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why didn't ya try and stock them, Say up to twenty yds....

--------------------
"Mike your friend In Traditional archery" (M.A.L.)
www.mikesarcheryleather.com
Leather Armguards,Quivers,and Accessories, Mike's Archery Leather
"Rinehart 3D Target Dealer"
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 4405 | From: Stockton California | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charlie Lamb
Charter Member
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Lamb   Email Charlie Lamb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lots goin on at the moment Mike! We were watching elk and just trying to see as much as we could.

--------------------
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Posts: 11303 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike g
SPONSOR
Member # 75

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike g   Author's Homepage   Email mike g   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet boiled coffee taste great up there....

--------------------
"Mike your friend In Traditional archery" (M.A.L.)
www.mikesarcheryleather.com
Leather Armguards,Quivers,and Accessories, Mike's Archery Leather
"Rinehart 3D Target Dealer"
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 4405 | From: Stockton California | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meathook
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 67

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meathook   Author's Homepage   Email Meathook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He looks like Mickey Mouse with those big ears. No matter how you slice it bears are awesome critters.

--------------------
"Go ahead and run ya gotta sleep sometime." - Meathook's Mom

Posts: 4111 | From: Western NY | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Charlies correct...we were watching elk, then the bear showed up...and I got a clip of that bear jumping some mullie bucks....we'll have that one in a bit.

We were enjoying the show...no need to stalk, it was all happnin right in front of us.

Gott a little bluff scenery comming with it as well.

--------------------

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Oh,...btw...bear stalking starts in two weeks [Big Grin]

--------------------

Roughcountry
Contributing Member 2006
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roughcountry   Email Roughcountry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Terry ,Charlie. Great vidio
Posts: 2203 | From: Eastern Oregon | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Littlefeather
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Littlefeather   Email Littlefeather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boy it hurts to see that. Just had to rub it in that I missed it didn't cha. Glad you shared. CK
Posts: 5961 | From: So. Texas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

I can't view it here...but I figure Tom nailed the clip....so I'm posting the addy.

If anyone views it...tell me if it looks OK.

Yogi bumps Mullie bucks...and Doug's Bluff

--------------------

Charlie Lamb
Charter Member
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Lamb   Email Charlie Lamb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tarzzz... just looked at the added video. Looks pretty good to me. Wish I was there right now. [help]

--------------------
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Posts: 11303 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madpigslayer
Charter Member
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madpigslayer   Author's Homepage   Email Madpigslayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very cool. I love Montana. <sniff>

--------------------
...gosh this is hard.

Hailey (5) 3 minutes into a pilates workout

Posts: 6159 | From: Alberta Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Yep....looks OK...I learned a bit...learned I need my mini tripod....and to make sure if anyone's commentating...they are close to the mic.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©