3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Hunting Camp Photos,show your favorites (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Hunting Camp Photos,show your favorites
Wudstix
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 10406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wudstix   Email Wudstix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My set-up is a hammock with a fly. Light weight and folds up to about the size of a loaf of bread. Need to get pics into photo bucket. One of these days. [coffee] [archer2] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!!!"
+++++++
"Going to the woods is going home." - John Muir
++++++
60" Big River Recurve 67#@28"
60" MOAB 62#@27"
60" Big River 21st style 65#@27"

Posts: 2541 | From: South Texas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wapiti Chaser
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wapiti Chaser   Author's Homepage   Email Wapiti Chaser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres camp in the mountains.  -

--------------------
" Take a kid bowhunting"
New York Bowhunters BOD
PBS Member

Posts: 2341 | From: Bergen NY | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2016
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like those tents. [campfire]

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4758 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Butler
Contributor 2016
Member # 7393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Butler   Email Rick Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back up for the coming season.

--------------------
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 2314 | From: Swartz Creek & DeTour Village MI. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DayTripper
Contributor 2016
Member # 36704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DayTripper   Email DayTripper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wudstix:
My set-up is a hammock with a fly. Light weight and folds up to about the size of a loaf of bread. Need to get pics into photo bucket. One of these days. [coffee] [archer2] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Love my hammock. It's a Texas thing!!!!!!Ha!
Posts: 200 | From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolfkiss
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfkiss   Email Wolfkiss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robhood23,l would that be Rabbit Ears near Buffalo park??

--------------------
Hunting was hazardous, but at least it guaranteed the freedom of the individual.

There is no doubt that the onset of farming saw the end of leasure for the majority of people, who were destined to toil in the fields.

Posts: 294 | From: Wales UK. | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awbowman
Contributor 2013
Member # 24545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awbowman   Email awbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man this is so getting me in the mood!

--------------------
62" Super D, 47#s @ 25-1/2"
58" TS Mag, 53#s @ 26"
56" Bighorn, 46#s @ 26.5"

Posts: 4185 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzy
Contributor 2016
Member # 10828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy   Email Izzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent always been a fan of tent camping but with the early season opener in NY I think Ill be getting a couple days of tenting in, just me and my longbow. You folks have some great pics.
Posts: 8503 | From: latham, new york | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archie
Contributor 2017
Member # 13795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archie   Email Archie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of great pics here! Some of these 'camp-sites' are incredible!

--------------------
"The problem with quotes and other information obtained on the internet is that it is difficult to determine whether that information is genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

66" Black Widow PLX 48# @ 31"
64" Black Widow PMA3 49#, 56#, & 68# @ 31"

Posts: 1883 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry Jeffer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Jeffer   Email Jerry Jeffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Posts: 4003 | From: Stroud Township ,PA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS Snuffer
Contributor 2015
Member # 16844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS Snuffer   Email SS Snuffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
I am blessed

--------------------
Chuck
Kota Kill-Um 60" 42 lb.
Kanati 58" 42 lb.

Posts: 764 | From: Villard Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2016
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colorado turkey camp 2012

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4758 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like others have said I too love these type of threads.

Not too exotic but our PA hunting camp about 7-8 years ago.
 -

--------------------
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 5329 | From: Boonsboro Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hog hunting camp in SC

-

--------------------
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 5329 | From: Boonsboro Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WESTBROOK
Contributor 2017
Member # 8854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WESTBROOK   Email WESTBROOK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Robhood23,l would that be Rabbit Ears near Buffalo park??
Yep thats Rabbit Ears.

'Bout run over a spike bull comin down US40 on the west side. 4:00 in the mornin and so foggy you could barely see the end of the hood.

Eric

Posts: 3662 | From: Manton Michigan | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©