Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Trophy Bowhunts Australia
3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Jonathan Haas

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » New 7 Lakes Longbow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New 7 Lakes Longbow
Prometheus
Member # 36908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Prometheus   Email Prometheus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! So, I mentioned this new bow in another topic, but I thought I'd make a fresh one in which I link to the pics. I also spoke about Mike (7 Lakes Longbows), who is a sponsor here, I believe, in that other topic. In short, he's a great guy to deal with and he makes one heck of a bow. Very light, quiet, stable, quick handling, fast and authoritative shooting.

I haven't taken my own pics yet, but here are some Mike took. I can tell you they're solid pics, but they don't do the bow justice!

Hope all's well, and have a great one, Everyone.

Stingray Bow Pics

Posts: 40 | From: GA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Igor
Contributor 2015
Member # 12692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Igor   Email Igor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If looks are shooting - you've got a shooter...good luck with your new bow!

><>>
Glenn

--------------------
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding In all your ways submit to him and he will direct your paths

Posts: 1097 | From: Woodbury, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike's Carolina Night has my interest.

Mike has a kid's bow he's introducing soon too if all works out.

I'll vouch for the quality of his bows and his bow guarantee cannot be beat!! Period!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 5583 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Prometheus
Member # 36908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Prometheus   Email Prometheus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I forgot to mention the bow's stats:
7 Lakes Longbows
Long Hard Night (Carbon-backed R/D longbow)
68"
40# @ 27.5"
personalized
black/grey Actionwood riser
traditional/straight grip wrapped in Stringray
Tonkin Cane belly
Caramelized Actionwood-like core Mike made himself out of Tonkin Cane
Gaboon Ebony over red phenolic over white phenolic overlays on tips and riser

Posts: 40 | From: GA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©