3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Ben Holtz

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Zwickey Delta 4 blade users! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Zwickey Delta 4 blade users!
monkeyball
Contributor 2015
Member # 14822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeyball   Email monkeyball   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iowa,
They allow my sharpening rod to hit the main blade with them ground down. They still allow an extra cut to aid penetration.

Good Hunting,
Craig

Posts: 4839 | From: northumberland penna | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iowabowhunter
Contributor 2017
Member # 35334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iowabowhunter   Email Iowabowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I see, thanks for the heads up Craig

--------------------
Associate PBS member NRA member BHA member DU and Pheasants Forever

Posts: 1588 | From: 515->406->515 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Sanders
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Sanders   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Terry, that is quite a number of impressive kills with the black diamond delta.

Tony

Posts: 755 | From: Shady Side, MD | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missed one...my 1st Javie...

-

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30668 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iowabowhunter
Contributor 2017
Member # 35334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iowabowhunter   Email Iowabowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody else have some pictures?

Thanks for posting all of yours Terry, very impressive!

--------------------

Posts: 1588 | From: 515->406->515 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Stewart
Contributor 2015
Member # 12017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Stewart   Email Jon Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad left me with 50 or 60 4 blade heads and all the bleeders were ground off by him.. He says they just got in the way when he was sharpening the head.
Posts: 2900 | From: Norton Shores, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the bleeders...no problem sharpening them or the main blade for me. The bleeders are a cinch to sharpen....and they are just enough to make for a hole and more blood, and negate arrow pinch.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30668 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iowabowhunter
Contributor 2017
Member # 35334

Yea I'm going to get the one with bleeders for sure. Looks pretty easy to sharpen according to that video you made Terry

--------------------

JamesKerr
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 29492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesKerr   Email JamesKerr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killed a nice size doe with them this year. No damage to the head and it left an incredible blood trail. I file sharpen mine and have no trouble. Just look at Terry's video on the how to section.

--------------------
James Kerr

Posts: 3694 | From: LA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arrow30
Contributor 2016
Member # 22657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arrow30   Email arrow30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I settled on the delta 4 bld. as my broadhead a few yrs ago, it has never let me down. as long as I do my job and put it where it needs to be.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~DON'T SECOND GUESS YOUR INSTINCT~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 1843 | From: st. louis county , missouri | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ymountainman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 26006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ymountainman   Email ymountainman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 306 | From: AR | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ymountainman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 26006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ymountainman   Email ymountainman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is 4blade delta bloodtrail
Posts: 306 | From: AR | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ymountainman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 26006

-
ymountainman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 26006

This was at the end of the short trail
ymountainman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 26006

-

-

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©