3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Huntin Podnuhs.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Huntin Podnuhs..
Sam McMichael
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam McMichael   Email Sam McMichael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All my hunting camp buddies are rifle shooters, any of my pics would fail to interest this group.

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 4942 | From: Gray, Georgia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nook
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nook   Email Nook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danny (Two Hats) and I have been hunting together fro 20 years:

-

He's my Bloodhound. And, I put him where the deer will be.....

--------------------
"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope
PBS Regular

Posts: 1122 | From: Charlottesville, Va | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
K.S.TRAPPER
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K.S.TRAPPER   Email K.S.TRAPPER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite hunting buddy's, my sons!

Tress

-

Sean

-

A few more, Todd Thayn(Just a hunter) and Gauge

-

Curt Cabrera(Guru)

-

Mike Yancey

-

Tracy

--------------------
You really haven't hunted the old fashion way until you've done it from one of these Indian houses.(The Tipi) "Glenn ST. Charles"

Posts: 3352 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
K.S.TRAPPER
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K.S.TRAPPER   Email K.S.TRAPPER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan Steadman and Ben Saye(KS Bowman)

-

Tom Phillips

-

Me, Vance Brewer, Curt

-

Charlie and Terry Green

-

My brother David

-

Tracy

--------------------
You really haven't hunted the old fashion way until you've done it from one of these Indian houses.(The Tipi) "Glenn ST. Charles"

Posts: 3352 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kip
CORPORATE SPONSOR 2016
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kip   Email Kip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting my pic in Canada. Bear Quest this guy jump in to give me congrats. [bigsmyl]
 -

Posts: 2508 | From: Ville Platte Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DanielB89
SPONSOR
Member # 37294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DanielB89   Email DanielB89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man, I am enjoying this!

--------------------
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud. ~ Proverbs 16:18-19

Hunter's Choice Bowstrings

Black Eagle Arrow Dealer

Posts: 3076 | From: Monroe, Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomsm44
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 36742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomsm44   Email tomsm44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hunt a lot with my dad and brother, and occasionally my wife, but all of my stories and pictures with them will have bang sticks or wheelies in them. I have had a couple of adventures with these tagalongs. Mostly stump shooting where trad gear is concerned, but I've had them sit a few evenings with me.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Matt Toms

Flatwoods Custom R/D: 64", 47@28
'66 Kodiak: 60", 55@28
Redwing Hunter: 58", 53@28
Ben Pearson 709 Hunter: 58", 47@28
Ben Pearson 709 Hunter: 58", 42@28
Hoots Recurve: 56", 42@28

Posts: 1331 | From: Ackerly, Texas | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob W.
Contributor 2014
Member # 28920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob W.   Email Rob W.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
This stuff ain't no rocket surgery science!

Posts: 2797 | From: S. Indiana | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob W.
Contributor 2014
Member # 28920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob W.   Email Rob W.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And both my boys!

-

-

--------------------
This stuff ain't no rocket surgery science!

Posts: 2797 | From: S. Indiana | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomsm44
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 36742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomsm44   Email tomsm44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't drink that water if I were you.

--------------------
Matt Toms

Flatwoods Custom R/D: 64", 47@28
'66 Kodiak: 60", 55@28
Redwing Hunter: 58", 53@28
Ben Pearson 709 Hunter: 58", 47@28
Ben Pearson 709 Hunter: 58", 42@28
Hoots Recurve: 56", 42@28

Posts: 1331 | From: Ackerly, Texas | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deerhunter_w
Contributor 2016
Member # 37337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deerhunter_w   Email deerhunter_w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hunting partner was the one that got me started in traditional. I love hunting with my kids also but can't post pictures because most are with a gun or compound.

Here is a picture I took this evening while bare shaft tunning his new stickflinger.

-

--------------------
58" Tall Tines 49@28
58" Centaur Triple Carbon Elite 50@27
64" stickflinger 50@28
Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 468 | From: nc | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KSCATTRAPR
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KSCATTRAPR   Email KSCATTRAPR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My old man on a day both of us will never forget.

-

And my soon to be hunting buddy. Just counting down the days until I can take him out.

-

Posts: 664 | From: Buhler, Kansas | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crittergetter
SPONSOR
Member # 40336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crittergetter   Email Crittergetter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always stop at these when I scroll thru my pics. Makes me smile on the inside as well as the outside. I don't do much blind hunting but I will every chance i get if they wanna come along!
She did our face paint this day! Love it!  - she's the crazy one!  -

--------------------
www.primaltechbows.com
An elitist mentality creates discord, even among the elite!
"I went jackalope hunting but all I saw was does!"
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity, I just need more opportunities!

Posts: 2091 | From: East Texas | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoachBGriff
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 39428

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoachBGriff   Email CoachBGriff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hunt a lot with my dad and best friend who are still dark-side guys, BUT this guy has taken quite an interest in real bows and arrows!

He's 2, so hopefully he will soon be my hunting partner!

-

--------------------
For we did not follow cleverly contrived myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ; instead, we were eyewitnesses of His majesty.
2 Peter 1:16

Posts: 1129 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KSshrewman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 33405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KSshrewman   Email KSshrewman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the trad years with huckbuck are piling up...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Shrew Classic Hunter
Javaman Elkheart
Javaman Helms Deep
Gill Snakey Self
Ben Pearson Colt
Swiftriver

PSALM 5:3 At Daybreak Lord,You Hear My Voice

Member "Kansas Coffey Club"

Posts: 520 | From: Kansas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©