Surewood Shafts
3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Danny Rowan

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE 2016 ST. JUDE AUCTION BIDDING FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Trad Gang is 101% Traditional Bowhunting ONLY, and now .... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Trad Gang is 101% Traditional Bowhunting ONLY, and now ....
adkmountainken
Contributor 2016
Member # 3237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adkmountainken   Email adkmountainken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!!

--------------------
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Posts: 7007 | From: the great Adirondacks | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob DiStefano   Author's Homepage   Email Rob DiStefano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Straitshot:
Though trad archery occupies most of my heart I do have room for the nostalgia of BP firearms, and these days there isn't that much difference in the cost of the weapons used.

I didn't have any problems registering but when I attempt to post with a couple of photos it tells me my file is too large but I am attempting to post only two photos which are both under 640 wide.

thanx for registering. yer images came over just fine - they'll come over as thumbnails and then will enlarge to full size if clicked on.

the site offers both post attachments of images, and has internal code that allows the posting of youtube and vimeo videos.

--------------------
IAM ~ Black Powder Gang ~ TANJ ~ TGMM ~ NRA Life ~ NRA RSO ~ TMA ~ Buffalo Rifles

Posts: 9897 | From: NJ | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve O
Contributor 2016
Member # 503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve O   Email Steve O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neat stuff.

I tried to register and it says the answers to the verification questions are wrong whether I answer them "True" or "False".

Posts: 6089 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob DiStefano   Author's Homepage   Email Rob DiStefano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve O:
Neat stuff.

I tried to register and it says the answers to the verification questions are wrong whether I answer them "True" or "False".

try 'yes' or 'no' [Smile]

--------------------
IAM ~ Black Powder Gang ~ TANJ ~ TGMM ~ NRA Life ~ NRA RSO ~ TMA ~ Buffalo Rifles

Posts: 9897 | From: NJ | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam McMichael
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam McMichael   Email Sam McMichael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It won't accept my password. What are the required parameters for it?

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 4338 | From: Gray, Georgia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve O
Contributor 2016
Member # 503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve O   Email Steve O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rob DiStefano:
quote:
Neat stuff.

Well, that did the trick. Thanks.
Posts: 6089 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

quote:
Originally posted by Sam McMichael:
It won't accept my password. What are the required parameters for it?

requires at least one upper and one lower case letter, and at least a mix total of 8 characters.

--------------------

Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob DiStefano:
quote:
Neat stuff.

Well, that did the trick. Thanks.
thank you! i've tried to keep the security reasonably tight without going too overboard. that's why there are interactive questions besides the bot barrier image to decipher. more than ever these dayze it's all about cyber protection. don't like it, but hafta be concerned about the consequences to all.

--------------------

frank bullitt
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17387

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frank bullitt   Email frank bullitt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! My only firearm deer have been with blackpowder!

Because of my passion with the bow and arrow!

They go hand to hand!

Thank you, for this!

Posts: 2210 | From: mighty wabash river,in. | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxSportsman
Contributor 2017
Member # 41220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxSportsman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll stick around here but have fun over there!
Posts: 151 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smokin joe
Contributor 2017
Member # 15756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smokin joe   Email smokin joe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty cool. I have always been curious about flintlock Kentucky rifles.

--------------------
TGMM
Compton
PBS

Posts: 2040 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Obe-Wan
2017 Contributor
Member # 44095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obe-Wan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just signed up. This should be fun!

Cheers, Scott.

--------------------
Norseman Chieftain #45@28" 68"
Toelke Super D #50@28" 66"
Black Widow PL-X #52@29 66"

Posts: 3 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sawpilot 75
Contributor 2017
Member # 18914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sawpilot 75   Email Sawpilot 75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be on there. Sounds great. One of the big 3 for Me. Trad Archery, fly fishing and black power hunting.
Posts: 719 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

quote:
Originally posted by Sawpilot 75:
I'll be on there. Sounds great. One of the big 3 for Me. Trad Archery, fly fishing and black power hunting.

ah yes, FLY FISHING ... what could be more traditional! hmmmm ..... [Big Grin]

--------------------

BWallace10327
Contributor 2017
Member # 15447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BWallace10327   Author's Homepage   Email BWallace10327   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just registered, maybe I'll get some good information over there and someday I'll be a better shot at 50 yards with my hawken (offhand) than I am with my recurve...

--------------------
***$ Brent Wallace $***
NRA Life Time Member

Posts: 669 | From: Four Corner Area, Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©