3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Miss HOPE and FAITH from Black River (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Miss HOPE and FAITH from Black River
ceme24
Contributor 2015
Member # 22378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceme24   Email ceme24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only had a doe and small buck come through tonight. Itís surely not a normal November in Ohio. 62 today and will be over 70 tomorrow! I think itís affecting deer movement

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.Ē - Billy Graham

Posts: 2814 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a couple close encounters the last two mornings. I saw a new buck yesterday that is a stud 8pt. I ďHopeĒ I get a crack at him at some point! Still in the blind with about another hour left before I have to go get ready for church.

Iím going to be out of pocket for most of this week, but Hope and I will be back in the woods by the weekend!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11807 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangonboat
Contributor 2015
Member # 42303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangonboat   Email mangonboat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job, Bisch! [thumbsup]

--------------------
mangonboat

I've adopted too many bows that needed a good home.

Posts: 911 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatís up with Faith up north?

Itís gonna be a couple more days till I get to hunt again with Hope!

Bisch

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11807 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ceme24
Contributor 2015
Member # 22378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceme24   Email ceme24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bisch! Sheís been out a bit. I have 5 days of hunting lined up 11/18 -11/22. It hit 26 degrees last night and we have a dusting of snow here this AM. If i can I will get her out sooner as itís gonna get good here! For now, itís practice practice practice. This bow is SWEET!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.Ē - Billy Graham

Posts: 2814 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deerhunter_w
Contributor 2016
Member # 37337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deerhunter_w   Email deerhunter_w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to everyone. These bows are shooters. I got my hands on hope when dalton had it.

Jeff

--------------------
58" Tall Tines 49@28
58" Centaur Triple Carbon Elite 50@27
64" stickflinger 50@28
Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 461 | From: nc | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

I have 3 big does in front of me now! Itís supposed to be rut time, so Iím holding off for now.

Itís taking every ounce of will power I have to hold off though!!!!
When it comes to shooting critters with my longbow, I have little restraint! [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing]

Bisch

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

It wonít be too much longer before my time is up with Hope.

Danny Red, if you are keeping up with this thread, please PM me with your address,so I can send Hope to you at the end of the month.

Bisch

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©