3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Dalton Lewis

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Does anyone keep in contact with Wannabe?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone keep in contact with Wannabe?
longbow fanatic 1
2017 Contributor
Member # 18603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longbow fanatic 1   Email longbow fanatic 1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just been thinking about him lately. I really miss our conversations with him and was wondering how he is doing? If anyone keeps in contact, please send T.W. my best!
Posts: 2608 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chase perry
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 37806

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chase perry   Email chase perry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've wondered recently too what he's up too. I hope he's doing ok, and miss seeing him around here. I echo your sentiments of best wishes to him and his family.

Chase

--------------------
Proverbs 28:1 "...the godly are as bold as lions."
Isaiah 40:31

BARK, n. The song of the dog. -Ambrose Bierce

Posts: 460 | From: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longbow fanatic 1
2017 Contributor
Member # 18603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longbow fanatic 1   Email longbow fanatic 1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certainly, he is gone from here, but not forgotten.
Posts: 2608 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep! I always like reading his poems, and was always pulling for him when he would go hunting. I sure hope things are going OK for him!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11799 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if something happened to him...I"ve been busy and just realized I haven't seen him in a while. Great Guy Great Member

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30758 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longbow fanatic 1
2017 Contributor
Member # 18603

quote:
Originally posted by Terry Green:
Does anyone know if something happened to him...I"ve been busy and just realized I haven't seen him in a while. Great Guy Great Member

He contracted MS and left a heartfelt message to all the TG'ers. Here it is.

http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=147495;p=11#000154

longbow fanatic 1
2017 Contributor
Member # 18603

Terry,

Maybe one of the Admin guys could reach out to him to see how he is doing...? If he needs anything, I, for one, would be willing to donate to a cause in support of his needs.

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm dumbfounded.

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 30758 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJonesRCRV
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 44167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJonesRCRV   Email RJonesRCRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never talked to him but I always recognized his avatar picture. He last posted back in August it looks like.

--------------------
Samick Sage 50#
Kimsha Mattawoman II 51#
Dale Phillips Nodebow 58#
USMC 2005-2010

Posts: 336 | From: (Southern) Maryland | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Click Link Below....

https://m.facebook.com/riversidebaptist/photos/a.423676717769541.1073741829.198048336999048/798678386936037/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=E

--------------------

4dogs
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like he is still enjoying some adventure! [thumbsup]

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2441 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longbow fanatic 1
2017 Contributor
Member # 18603

Thanks, Terry. That's awesome!

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©