3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » THE TRADITION LIVES ON, Signature Bow (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: THE TRADITION LIVES ON, Signature Bow
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T. W. Harris   Email T. W. Harris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks, I started a thread a short time ago titled, "SOMETHINGS COMING FOLKS".

Well, here it is, "THE TRADITION LIVES ON", signature bow.

The bow is a "TEMBO" from Howard Hill Archery Co. with a silver Elephant inlaid in the riser. The limbs are white glass where signatures will stand out.

Here are just a few of the many signatures of these torch bearers of traditional archery that will be represented on this bow.

G. Fred Asbell ~ Bob Lee ~ Gene & Barry Wensel ~ Byron Ferguson ~ T.J. Conrad ~ Dick Robertson ~ Monty Browning ~ Ron LaClair, with many others coming.

I'll be raffling the bow with the proceeds going to a local Boy Scout Camp and an organization called Children's Harbor, which works with extremely ill children.

There's also a plaque the bow will actually hang on.

The bow should be here very soon and I will be keeping everyone posted of the progress.

Even though I'm starting this thread now, I'll be really be kicking this endeavor off at this year's Howard Hill Southeastern Classic, June 2, 3 & 4, 2017. The signature bow will be taking its journey across the country collecting the signatures and It will be drawn for at the 2018 Howard Hill SE Classic.

I will have to say that everyone one of these individuals were humbled to be asked to sign this bow. In my opinion, this is why they are such outstanding torch bearers for traditional archery.

Terry Harris

Posts: 1610 | From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T. W. Harris   Email T. W. Harris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's here, "THE TRADITION LIVES ON" bow!!!

Folks, this bow will start it's journey gathering signatures from some of the best torch bearers in traditional archery, starting at this year's Howard Hill Southeastern Classic.

It will then wind up, after making stops in Texas and Missouri, to the Compton Rendezvous for more. I'll pick it up there and then send it to several states around the country before it gets back to me.

The bow will be raffled off at next year's Howard Hill SE Classic with the proceeds going to Camp Jack Wright, Boy Scout Camp and Children's Harbor which works with very ill children. I'll be selling these raffle tickets throughout this next year.

Terry Harris

Posts: 1610 | From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastaman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastaman   Email rastaman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the update sir! And the raffle tickets....when they are available!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

[archer]

Randy Keene

Posts: 7156 | From: georgia | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

rastaman, I'm getting to the printer sometime this week and will let everyone know.

Thanks

Terry Harris

Graps
Contributor 2017
Member # 39874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graps   Email Graps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's just awesome . 👍
Will the tickets be offered here ?

--------------------
"Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow. " Fred Bear
Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. Matthew 10:31

}}}}}=========€ >

Posts: 2262 | From: Sparta , Michigan | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

I'm hoping I can and will give details on how to get them. All proceeds will go to the two groups I named earlier.

Terry Harris

DesertDude
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 4551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertDude   Author's Homepage   Email DesertDude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Outstanding

--------------------
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-1998

Posts: 3544 | From: San Diego California | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YORNOC
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2017
Member # 20573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YORNOC   Email YORNOC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic, way to go Terry.

--------------------
David M. Conroy

Posts: 3485 | From: Bellingham, Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Thanks guys

Terry Harris

BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will be watching. I'll get at least 1 ticket for sure.

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2510 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

I've put in the order for the Raffle Tickets today folks, won't be long now.

Terry Harris

DanielB89
SPONSOR
Member # 37294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DanielB89   Email DanielB89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know how much the tickets are going to be?

--------------------
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud. ~ Proverbs 16:18-19

Hunter's Choice Bowstrings

Black Eagle Arrow Dealer

Posts: 3018 | From: Monroe, Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

They'll be $5.00 each.

Terry Harris

T. W. Harris
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6059

Thank you so much Daniel.

Terry Harris

Trenton G.
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 45397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trenton G.   Email Trenton G.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a really cool idea! The bow and plaque look awesome!
Posts: 476 | From: Boyne City, Michigan | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©