3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Raptor Archery closed for the summer (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Raptor Archery closed for the summer
Ted Fry
SPONSOR
Member # 386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ted Fry   Author's Homepage   Email Ted Fry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep its official Lois and I are moving from Hood River to Friend/Dufur Oregon, Raptor will be shut down a bit as we get the new shop built,off grid power set up and well just get used to not living in the rat race of downtown Hood River.
Where is Dufur? thats the idea , we want to live somewhere that nobody has heard of , not a destination resort town any longer.
Biggest problem in Friend is how to keep the deer and elk from eating your yard plants. Lots of building to do and then of course hunting season so we will be shut down for a bit. We will still have open to the community store as well as the phone and internet sales, just lots more parking.

--------------------
www.raptorarchery.com
Happy Hunting,
Ted

Posts: 1622 | From: www.raptorarchery.com | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe vt
Contributor 2016
Member # 253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe vt   Email joe vt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a wonderful move! Safe travels.

--------------------
~ joe vt >>>~~~~~~~~>

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1998 | From: Northwest Vermont | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toddster
2017 Contributor
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toddster   Email toddster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, good for you Ted, I look forward to your re-opening.
Posts: 1309 | From: Decatur, illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brock
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brock   Email Brock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COngrats Ted...sounds like awesome challenge.

--------------------
Keep em sharp,

Ron Herman
Compton's Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
PBS Assoc since 1988
NRA Life
USAF Retired (1984-2004)

Posts: 1783 | From: Charleston, South Carolina | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oklahomaleatherman
Associate Sponsor
Member # 23590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oklahomaleatherman   Author's Homepage   Email oklahomaleatherman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you sir!

--------------------
Traditions Leathercraft LLC
www.traditionsleathercraft.com
Oklahoma Selfbow Society member
Oklahoma Bowhunting Council member
Comptons Traditional Bowhunting member

Posts: 480 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
varmint101
Contributor 2018
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for varmint101   Email varmint101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds awesome, congrats on the move!

--------------------
Bless The Lord, O My Soul!

Member:
Indiana Bowhunter Association
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 2391 | From: Freetown, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roadkill
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadkill   Email Roadkill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better knowing your closing is not health related...good luck Ted

--------------------
Cast a long shadow-you may provide shade to someone who needs it. Semper Fi

Posts: 3095 | From: Nevada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug in MN
Contributor 2017
Member # 2321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug in MN   Email Doug in MN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of luck to you Ted, you are making a wise decision.

D

Posts: 1002 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
csimpson
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 15414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for csimpson   Email csimpson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good for you Ted. But you have to be kidding (rat race of downtown Hood River) Isn't Dufur about 1 hour SE of Hood River?
Chuck

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 173 | From: snohomish, washington | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ksbowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ksbowman   Email ksbowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait for you to reopen. You are a pleasure to deal with and I am eager to deal with you again. Best of luck with the move.

--------------------
I would've taken better care of myself,if I'd known I was gonna live this long!

Posts: 1889 | From: Paola,kansas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Phillips
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email Tom Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ted,Lois & Boys, GOOD LUCK with your move.YOu need somewhere to store all those old stickbows :-) while you build the new shop ??

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow * PBS * P&Y
* Massachusetts Bowhunters * NRA
* Compton Traditional Bowhunters *
* N.A.H.C. * N.Y.Bowhunters *
* N.J.Bowhunters *

Posts: 2851 | From: Peru,Ma | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAGHORN 3
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAGHORN 3   Email RAGHORN 3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Ted! If I wasn't busy building 450' of private fence? I would offer my back, and a couple days of free labor.... Which is saying a lot! I even turned my own Mother down when asked to help her move.... [saywhat]
Posts: 248 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwhitetail
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 35080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwhitetail   Email jwhitetail   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great plan! Have a great summer and all the best on your move.

JW

--------------------
3 JD Berry Duo-Flex long bows
A pile of JD Berry ASL bows
2 JD Berry "OE" Long Bows

A Coyote ran accross the road, on the move without a home...
T. Petty

Posts: 487 | From: Washington | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ted Fry
SPONSOR
Member # 386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ted Fry   Author's Homepage   Email Ted Fry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT

--------------------
www.raptorarchery.com
Happy Hunting,
Ted

Posts: 1622 | From: www.raptorarchery.com | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChuckC
Contributor 2013
Member # 1813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChuckC   Email ChuckC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck on your move. Sounds like it is gonna be great !
Posts: 7356 | From: Deforest, Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©