3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Steven "memo" Dimitrakellis

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Wensel Whitetail Seminar (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wensel Whitetail Seminar
Barry Wensel
SPONSOR
Member # 1404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Wensel   Email Barry Wensel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never done very many whitetail hunting seminars in the southern U.S. so I wanted folks to know I'm scheduled to do an approximate three hour educational whitetail seminar on Friday evening, August 11th at the Ruston Civic Center in Ruston, LA from 6PM until 9PM. The cost is only $5. presented by the Whitetails Unlimited organization. It might be a cheap date for anyone interested. Hope to see you there. BW
Posts: 1086 | From: Lineville, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
Contributor 2017 - Moderator
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barry,
I enjoyed your down to earth seminars in Michigan. Good stuff! (and a tad bit entertaining to boot)

Posts: 2056 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHER2
Contributor 2017
Member # 11150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHER2   Email ARCHER2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man that is great! I can't wait, only live about an hour from Ruston. Thank you sir for coming south. Looking forward to meeting you.
Charlie [campfire] [archer2]

--------------------
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 1658 | From: Bastrop, Louisiana | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kip
CORPORATE SPONSOR 2016
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kip   Email Kip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barry not sure where you will be staying but if you need a Bed and good food I am about three hours from there.I will also for sure attend your seminar.Kip Manuel
Posts: 2482 | From: Ville Platte Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Wensel
SPONSOR
Member # 1404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Wensel   Email Barry Wensel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good deal guys. At $5. the price is right. Ha. You don't reckon it'll be hot and humid in Louisiana in August will it? bw
Posts: 1086 | From: Lineville, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lugnut93
Member # 45130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lugnut93   Email Lugnut93   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm only a couple of hours away, but I'm supposed to be out of town that week. [banghead]
Maybe my schedule will change and I will be able to go. Thank you for the heads up.

Posts: 4 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in Vicksburg and hour and a half away. Looking forward to it !!!

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2402 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marsh chicken
Member # 4352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marsh chicken   Email marsh chicken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uncle Barry glad you are coming down won't miss it. Saw you and Gene do one in La many years ago at a quail farm. Jerry Simmons was there and another whitetail guy that I forgot his name. Wish Gene was down with you. I'll bring you some shrimp from the MS coast if you can get them back.
Posts: 43 | From: mississippi coast | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DK
Member # 7557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DK   Email DK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was there to Mike..in Abita springs! Got the book by Gene signed by Barry and MR James...book...1990 or so...
Posts: 46 | From: Laurel Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Wensel
SPONSOR
Member # 1404

The $5. admission fee includes finger foods too. Not bad! For more details and information call: Glenn Scriber at (318) 680-4658. I'm glad to hear you guys are considering the trip. Looking forward to it. Thanks. BW
marsh chicken
Member # 4352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marsh chicken   Email marsh chicken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barry I looked that up and I see a banquet scheduled at that location on August 10 on a Thursday. Could one of the dates be wrong or is this two separate events. It is on the Whitetail Unlimited website but does not show anything for Friday. Hey Doug forgot we were all there together. I thought it was Roberts LA but you are probably right.
Posts: 43 | From: mississippi coast | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Wensel
SPONSOR
Member # 1404

Yeah, two separate events. The banquet is Thursday evening Aug. 10th and the seminar is Friday evening August 11th. Call the number above if there's any confusion I guess. bw
bigjohnmissalot
Contributor 2017
Member # 19512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjohnmissalot   Email bigjohnmissalot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT
Posts: 110 | From: louisiana | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be making the trip alone but at least it's just an hour and a half drive. I can't wait !!!

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2402 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marsh chicken
Member # 4352

TTT
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©