3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Dalton Lewis

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » 2017 Trail Cam Pics thread (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: 2017 Trail Cam Pics thread
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4690 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4690 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

-

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

-

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

JimB
Contributor 2017
Member # 17284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JimB   Email JimB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elkken,I had the same problem,last night when I posted my pictures.

I put it in edit mode,then sized to 640x480,hit "apply",then "save".Then I could repost them,the right size.

Neat lion picture.

Great looking whitetail Creekwood.Glad you got it working.

Posts: 3833 | From: Montana | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
creekwood
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 5903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for creekwood   Email creekwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Posts: 825 | From: Linn County, Iowa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got this pic back in late July and boy talk about a teaser....

-

Well I pulled the card yesterday and look what I found!!!!!!

What a tease!!!!

-

Thankfully he gave me another view, and what a view it was [Eek!]

-

This is the first Droptine buck we've had on our place!
And he's a dandy!!!!

-

-

Come on October!!!!!

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1455 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
creekwood
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 5903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for creekwood   Email creekwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, it looks like his right brow tine got so long that is has started to lean. [Smile] He has a big old body to go with his head gear too.
Good luck to ya!

Posts: 825 | From: Linn County, Iowa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

-

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

-

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

-

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

-

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang Ken...SHOOT SOMETHING!!!

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30758 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buckeye1977
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckeye1977   Email Buckeye1977   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics guys keep them coming!

--------------------
Nick

PBS Associate Member
Kemp Kwyk Styk 56" 47@28
Toelke Chinook 58" 47@28
Zipper 58" 58@28

Posts: 656 | From: OH | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alvey
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 22120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alvey   Email Alvey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang Jim and Ken...Do you take any self defense weapons when checking the cameras?Lol

--------------------
But now,O Lord,thou art our father;we are the clay,and thou our potter;and we all are the the work of thy hand. Isaiah 64:8

Posts: 342 | From: MT pleasant mills p.a. | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©