INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Charles Carnahan

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » wtb maddog

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wtb maddog
ruckus
Contributor 2017
Member # 16925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ruckus   Email ruckus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant find my ad anywhere,tried to put in a new one won't let me , only one ad at a time.Help
Posts: 18 | From: ohio | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Possum Head
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Possum Head   Email Possum Head   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to Sponsor Links Maddog's site is up and running!
Posts: 1982 | From: Hurley, Mississippi | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Click on your name the screen name go to your profile top right click on all topics or topics that you started and it will show you a list of your topics and where they're at....

You can put up more than one ad at a time....

So I'm really confused myself why you can't add another one

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 30613 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bumped it up for you, Chances are, it was buried and you looked over it.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16837 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ruckus
Contributor 2017
Member # 16925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ruckus   Email ruckus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks
Posts: 18 | From: ohio | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alex321
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 41082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alex321   Email alex321   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has one for sale right now on his facebook page... Have a look.
Alex

Posts: 218 | From: Germany | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Mecredy
SPONSOR
Member # 8133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Mecredy   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Mecredy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that it was stated here before, but He's wanting a lefty, the one on my fb page and it's also here on the sponsor's classifies, is right handed.

--------------------
-Maddog
TGMM Family of the bow

Maddog Archery
USAF, Retired
Minidoka Bowmen
A.C.B.C.S.

Posts: 2367 | From: Pahrump Nevada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alex321
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 41082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alex321   Email alex321   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it would have been helpful if he had stated that in his post.. But such is Life..

Alex

Posts: 218 | From: Germany | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Mecredy
SPONSOR
Member # 8133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Mecredy   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Mecredy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no problem,I know because he e-mailed me wondering if I had one available. He's bought from me before.

--------------------
-Maddog
TGMM Family of the bow

Maddog Archery
USAF, Retired
Minidoka Bowmen
A.C.B.C.S.

Posts: 2367 | From: Pahrump Nevada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©