3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Tom Jenkins

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » TallTines IS taking orders (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: TallTines IS taking orders
talltines
SPONSOR
Member # 5473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talltines   Author's Homepage   Email talltines   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys. I'll keep this short and to the point but after careful consideration and lots of prayer I have decided to continue taking orders and building the TT's bows. The outpouring of support that was shown for me and wishes for success at other opportunities really helped to show me how special this group of people is and that not being a part of it was something I couldn't handle. Thanks to everyone for your support and helping me to make the right decision. Good luck this fall.
Brian

--------------------
www.talltinesarchery.com

Posts: 337 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buckeye1977
Contributor 2017
Member # 44686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckeye1977   Email Buckeye1977   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think you just made a whole bunch of people very happy!! You build some great bows maybe one day I'll have one myself! [pray]

--------------------
Nick

PBS Associate Member
Kemp Kwyk Styk 56" 47@28
Toelke Chinook 58" 47@28
Zipper 58" 58@28

Posts: 622 | From: OH | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deerhunter_w
Contributor 2016
Member # 37337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deerhunter_w   Email deerhunter_w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best news I've had all day.

Jeff

--------------------
58" Tall Tines 49@28
58" Centaur Triple Carbon Elite 50@27
62" stickflinger 51@28
Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 434 | From: nc | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alex321
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 41082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alex321   Email alex321   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done and i hope the people who talked about always wanting one actually go and order one...

Good luck with everything!
Alex

Posts: 218 | From: Germany | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TradBrewSC
2017 Contributor
Member # 37182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TradBrewSC   Email TradBrewSC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that just made my day!

Good to hear buddy!

Posts: 884 | From: Columbia, SC | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve O
Contributor 2017
Member # 503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve O   Email Steve O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alex321:
Well done and i hope the people who talked about always wanting one actually go and order one...

Good luck with everything!
Alex

Amen!

Glad you found a way to work this out. Even though your "stock" bows are far from stock it is nice to get exactly what you want. Long live the TallTines!

Posts: 6167 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trout man
Member # 36902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trout man   Email Trout man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news Brian,its great to know you are staying with what you sure seem to love doing. ps time for ya to start building a nice Onepiece longbow.. I would take the first order on it.Congrats and keep building great bows
Posts: 75 | From: NY | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineworlds9
Contributor 2017
Member # 37028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineworlds9   Email nineworlds9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Not Worthy] [clapper]

Now we just need to delete that other thread LOL

This turn of events definitely has motivated me to give you a call Brian, just as soon as this hurricane is over and done and we clean up after it.

--------------------
62" Tall Tines Stickflinger
62" Wes Wallace Mentor
70" HHA Black Mamba #46

Horse Creek TAC, GA
TBOF

Posts: 7037 | From: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirtybird
Contributor 2016
Member # 21130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirtybird   Email Dirtybird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best news I've heard in a long time!!!!! Thank goodness I just put an order in.
Posts: 2452 | From: Ohio | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Jr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 13169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Jr   Email Steve Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great news Brian! Thanks a lot for continuing on. I am really excited for my new Stickflinger and counting down the days. Pictures of your Bow's that have been posted here are true beauties, you have a great eye for picking and blending woods.

Thanks again,
Steve Jr

--------------------
Stalker Coyote FXT LB 58" & 48#@26"
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Michigan Longbow Association

Posts: 2070 | From: Griffith, Indiana | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MnFn
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 15341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MnFn   Email MnFn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is good news.

I am sure that was a very tough decision, actually two tough decisions.

You are definitely a gifted bowyer and I am glad you are still going to be creating those beautiful bows! I was lusting after the bow you made for a certain Canadian. But he would not let it go.
Best to you,
Gary

--------------------
"By the looks of his footprint he must be a big fella" Marge Gunderson (Fargo)

"Ain't no rock going to take my place". Luke 19:40

Posts: 1993 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghall80
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2017
Member # 21583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghall80   Email ghall80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome good to hear

--------------------
Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway--JOHN WAYNE

Posts: 1653 | From: CT | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manitoba Stickflinger
SPONSOR
Member # 18657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manitoba Stickflinger   Author's Homepage   Email Manitoba Stickflinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So very happy to hear that you're continuing to put those skills to good use! This thread will make lots of people happy.

signed.... "certain Canadian"

--------------------
http://stickflingers.com/

Posts: 2048 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
taxus_bacata
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for taxus_bacata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great news Brian!! [Not Worthy]
Posts: 124 | From: Connecticut/Uruguay | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1/4 away
Contributor 2017
Member # 141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 away   Email 1/4 away   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian, I'm sure that wasn't an easy decision for you but that is awesome news!!! [clapper]

--------------------
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Posts: 3847 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©