3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Bragged ????? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Bragged ?????
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Terry but I'm am good , I'm over it and from the looks of it this thread is speaking for the greater good. I had a few emails with this person and will just wright him off as an internet hero. I know for a fact this person has read this thread and is probably not happy so that's good enough for me. Now if the wish to post something nothing is stopping them. A post above hit the nail on the head ( I hear a lot of talk and never nothing to back it up ) , again I just got my poor little feelings hurt but I'm good now.

Ok Terry I know you have better things to be doing , Go kill that bear!!!!!!!!

,,,,Sam,,,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2660 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amicus
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amicus   Email amicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Sam. I really enjoyed your pics... keep posting.

aoudad is on my bucket list, one day.

Gilbert

--------------------
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich and He addeth no sorrow with it. Prov 10;22

A sinner saved by Grace.

Posts: 1150 | From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Arnette
Contributor 2017
Member # 18012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Arnette   Email Michael Arnette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep up that bragging Sam! I'm glad you made the point and even with a dig! The dig was necessary! I personally get so much enjoyment from seeing other people share their successes and stories! Keep them coming and congrats!
Posts: 2581 | From: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear you Sam but I sure would like to know who the other person was so we can put them on the anti Hunter watch list....

because most times these people are fakes...we daily het people like this all the time and we're constantly trying to weed out...

these people who are against hunting ....y'all don't know what all goes on behind-the-scenes but if you can shed some light on that to me privately in the email I sure would appreciate it

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31048 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KyStickbow
2017 Contributor
Member # 23941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KyStickbow   Email KyStickbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice animals Sam! And keep braggin brother...I love seeing your kills!

--------------------
Aim small...Miss small!!

Posts: 2165 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danny Rowan
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danny Rowan   Email Danny Rowan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam,

I have never known you to brag. Keep on posting those pictures and congratulations. Some people just do not have a clue and have probably never killed a thing and are jealous, do not listen to them.

--------------------
"When shooting instinctivly,it matters not which eye is dominant"

Jay Kidwell and Glenn St. Charles

TGMM Family Of The Bow
NRA Life/Patron member
NAHC life member
Retired CPO US Navy 1972-1993
Retired USCBP Supervisory Officer 1999-2017

Posts: 7914 | From: Guam | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TooManyHobbies
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TooManyHobbies   Email TooManyHobbies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep bragging Brother, it gives the rest of us that don't kill many animals some motivation.
Nice animals, congrats.

--------------------
60" Bear Super Kodiak 50@28 (56@31)
68" Kohannah Long Bow 62@30

Posts: 769 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goingoldskool
Contributor 2017
Member # 38326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goingoldskool   Email goingoldskool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing pictures of all kinds..... I can't get out and hunt as much as I'd like to, but seeing others pictures gets me as excited about the hunt almost as if I was hunting! I post pictures of my kills and I think we all should share our victories and defeats in the woods.

Good luck, shoot straight and God bless,

Rodd

--------------------
"NO GOD, NO PEACE-KNOW GOD, KNOW PEACE" side of a barn along I-70, eastern Kansas
Rodd Boyer
Blk Widow PL-III
53#@28

Posts: 884 | From: nw missouri | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brag away ... I enjoy all your posts

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4709 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danny Rowan
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danny Rowan   Email Danny Rowan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam,

Next time I am in Texas we have to get together.

--------------------

TGMM Family Of The Bow
NRA Life/Patron member
NAHC life member

Posts: 7914 | From: Guam | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will get with you Terry..

Danny anytime just let me know , we can chase some hogs or something , I also have a 3D walk around in my front pasture and a spare bed for ya....

,,,,Sam,,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2660 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimB
Contributor 2017
Member # 17284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JimB   Email JimB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always enjoy your posts Sam.Keep them coming.
Posts: 3833 | From: Montana | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dry Creek
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dry Creek   Email Dry Creek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam keep posting!! I always enjoy your posts.

--------------------
58" Bear Super Grizzly 45@28
60" TallTines 44@28

Posts: 557 | From: Central Mississippi | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danny Rowan
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1321

Sent you a PM Sam

--------------------

TGMM Family Of The Bow
NRA Life/Patron member
NAHC life member

BrushWolf
Contributor 2016
Member # 24340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrushWolf   Email BrushWolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats. As far as I'm concerned guys like you are what this sites about.There's no doubt that you Sir are a traditional bow hunter. I always enjoy your posts so keep it up.

--------------------
Kids who hunt, trap, & fish don't mug little old ladies.

Posts: 1319 | From: OHIO | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©