3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » D&M Custom Arrows November works and Stock sets (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: D&M Custom Arrows November works and Stock sets
ghall80
Associate Sponsor - Contributor 2018
Member # 21583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghall80   Email ghall80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been another great month and lots of arrows in the works. I have been a little slow these days with more or less broken knee. I bruised my knee bones bad to the point of cane or crutches for the next 6 weeks. And not getting in the woods is not helping me much healing mentally. You never know how much you love the outdoors and hunting until it gets taken away. But having something like Trad Gang at my finger tips and lots of arrows to build is keeping me from going crazy. So the next few months I will be building stock for Kalamazoo and building arrow for you fine people here on TG.
So thank you all for a great October !
I hope you like what you see and please feel free to call or text me with any question or PM me here

GARY HALL
D&M CUSTOM ARROWS
860-933-2264

Limted Edition FMJS 500s

-

ICS Hunters 400s

-

--------------------
Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway--JOHN WAYNE

Posts: 1696 | From: CT | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghall80
Member # 21583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghall80   Email ghall80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a set that went out to my buddy Jay here in CT
 -

These are one of the sets that were won in the raffle last month by lunatic11

-

And here is a set that just clean an simple

-

--------------------

Posts: 1696 | From: CT | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghall80
Member # 21583

I am building a lot of woodies these days
And have a few getting ready for stock, having tons of fun building Doug Fir. I have two sets in the works for stock that are coming out so nice.

-

And another set heading out

-

--------------------

Duker
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 25532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duker   Email Duker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking arrows Gary , Hope your knee gets better soon [archer2]
Posts: 1835 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang Gary, sorry to hear about your knee!

Beautiful arrows as always!!!!

The boys and I are planning on coming to Kazoo this year, look forward to seeing you!

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1458 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2016
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet, hoping to make it to Kzoo this year. Heal up quick!

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4739 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Herdbull
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herdbull   Email Herdbull   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary, can't wait for new creations. Well done! See you at K-zoo. Mike
Posts: 1631 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elkchaser
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elkchaser   Email Elkchaser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are those FMJ 500's for sale Gary?
Very nice! [thumbsup]

Sorry to hear about the knee. Mend quickly!!

--------------------
No matter where you go; There you are.......

Toelke Lynx RC 58", 51# @ 28"
Toelke Pika TD 56", 51# @ 28"

Posts: 1547 | From: Billings, Montana | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghall80
Member # 21583

Those FMJs are for sale !!

--------------------

Elkchaser
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elkchaser   Email Elkchaser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And........$$? [archer2]

--------------------
No matter where you go; There you are.......

Toelke Lynx RC 58", 51# @ 28"
Toelke Pika TD 56", 51# @ 28"

Posts: 1547 | From: Billings, Montana | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghall80
Member # 21583

$170 plus shipping for FMJs

All of my arrows are for sale in the in stock list in the sponsored classified section if anybody is looking for anything particular that’s what I have at the moment in stock. I try to always keep things up to date. And I am constantly adding new inventory in between orders for customers

Most of the arrows don’t hang around in the classifieds for a very long get them while they’re hot

Thank you all

--------------------

Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, as always!!!!

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11806 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ghall80
Member # 21583

LOTS OF ARROWS IN THE WORKS

HERE ARE A FEW SETS I JUST FINISHED UP

SOME ARE HEADING TO KZOO WITH AMD AND WILL HAVE PICTURES OF A NEW COLOR COMBO THAT REALLY POPS THAT ARE HEADING TO MR MITTEN IN A FEW DAYS.

-

-  -

--------------------

ghall80
Member # 21583

CLEAN AND CLASSY SET HEADING TO TOM
 -

--------------------

ghall80
Member # 21583

THESE DOUGLAS FIR CAME OUT SO NICE
 -  -  -

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©