3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Barry Wensel 2017 buck (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Barry Wensel 2017 buck
Barry Wensel
SPONSOR
Member # 1404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Wensel   Email Barry Wensel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the nice comments guys.You don't like my hat Ryan? Everyone asked why it isn't on crooked. Actually it is. That polar fleece job is turned sideways. You just can't tell because it doesn't have a bill. By the way Ryan, congratulations on your IN buck. I meant to comment on it at the time you got him but I was in hot pursuit. Good job buddy. bw
Posts: 1096 | From: Lineville, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainman
Contributor 2017
Member # 1185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rainman   Email rainman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great buck, congratulations. Bow hunting October Whitetails is still my all time favorite DVD.

--------------------
Semper Fidelis
Dan Raney

Posts: 961 | From: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Taylor
Contributor 2017
Member # 12993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Taylor   Email Ken Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic... and sincere congratulations from the north bush country!

I've "known" you for a long time (way before my hair was grey) through your writing and your films and I always enjoyed your work.

You're "good people" and I'm happy for you.

--------------------
May your next adventure lighten your heart, test your spirit, and nourish your soul.

Posts: 746 | From: Waskaganish, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
SPONSOR
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great deer Brother!

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9054 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barry,
Congratulations on another fine buck.

Having attended your bootcamp, I will attest that you do more homework and studying than anybody I have met. That said, you still continue to amaze me with your consistent success.

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 5567 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stujay
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stujay   Email stujay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep that's quite a buck, Congrats Barry.
Posts: 2411 | From: Northern Idaho | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Uncle Barry !!! Now aren’t you glad you came to Louisiana and helped us out !! Good deeds get rewarded. 😁. So happy for you.

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2498 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Longbowcrowder66
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longbowcrowder66   Email Longbowcrowder66   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barry... Thanks ... Im not a tech guy when it come to arrows...Trying to learn tho... Hunting with my
60"Kentuckian longbow its 62 @27 and I pull to 30", Im using 30" cedar shafts with a 125 grain Zwickey Delta. I have trouble with carbons when it comes to putting a broadhead up front... Thank you again for the reply... God Bless you brother and congratulations again....

--------------------
Floyd Crowder

Posts: 153 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RedShaft
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedShaft   Email RedShaft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You 2 are impressive gentlemen!
Congrats on your buck!

That must be something to see mature bucks like that and how they differ and act compared to younger deer. Must be amazing to be able to whiteness!

--------------------
Respect All...Fear None!
Rough Country.. The Hunters Choice

Posts: 1801 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Preston Lay
Contributor 2017
Member # 12865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Preston Lay   Email Preston Lay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great buck! Congrats Barry. I've said many times that if I were a big buck, I sure wouldn't want you and Gene after me.
Posts: 255 | From: Jennings,OK | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2016
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful buck. When's the next book coming out? [bigsmyl]

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4733 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Wensel
SPONSOR
Member # 1404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Wensel   Email Barry Wensel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walt: I do probably do more homework and studying than most people realize. But that's half the fun of it. Regarding my whitetail bootcamps, I decided to do a couple more next March. They are only allowing me to do two because we clogged the septic system (too much BS?) at the host lodge facility last year. I know I've said it before but these will absolutely be my last ones. I haven't even made a formal announcement and I'm half sold out already. I'll post an announcement on TG soon.
Damon: regarding the next book, not sure about that but I do have several new ventures I'm working on. I just finished a new FOUR HOUR DVD that they started replicating yesterday. It should be available in a couple weeks but I'll believe it when I receive the shipment. It is very "different" and I believe will be very well received/popular. Same thing, I'll post something on here when it's available. Meanwhile, stay tuned. Thanks. bw

Posts: 1096 | From: Lineville, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NIGEL01
Assoc Sponsor - CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 22184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NIGEL01   Email NIGEL01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait for the new video!!
Posts: 855 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doubleo
Contributor 2016
Member # 12581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doubleo   Email doubleo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tremendous buck Barry! Congrats!

--------------------
Wisconsin Traditional Archers Member

Posts: 1481 | From: Plymouth,Wi. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mint
2017 Contributor
Member # 5900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mint   Email Mint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! What a great buck and story! Almost as good as the Hurley story.

--------------------
The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.

Samuel Adams

NYB Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1589 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©