INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Dang triple Dang

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dang triple Dang
Thumper Dunker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thumper Dunker   Email Thumper Dunker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finely got to go and do some calling .About mid day was in some young almonds doing some dog death screams and this really big guy shows up real silver in color.

Runs right on in to 20 yrds. Starts to circle Have a great side shot ,let the arrow go. And it flies right over its shoulder. It turns and runs about 50 yards and turns looking at me.

Then it runs right back in FAST. Had to make a quick ten yard shot that went just over it again. Goes pass me and keeps on going. Was only inches from me when it went buy. This guy was really big and healthy. Three stands later had a nice big bob cat come in. Gave me an easy 15yrd shot . Arrow hits right in front of it. It gets five feet in the air and takes off. Should of had both of these guys . Still get predator fever. Felt good to be out there. Pretty sure I can get another try at that big coyote.

--------------------
You can hop but you can't hide.
If it was not for rabbits I would never get a buck.
Yip yipahooooo yipyipyip.

Posts: 3977 | From: Modesto California | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trumpkin the Dwarf
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 31043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trumpkin the Dwarf   Email Trumpkin the Dwarf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, what a bummer! Do you shoot on a swing draw for these animals? I imagine it's no easy thing to get stationary targets when hunting coyotes.

--------------------
Malachi C.

Toelke Whip 62" 55# @ 28" drawn to 32"

Posts: 1049 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Butch Speer
Contributor 2014
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Butch Speer   Email Butch Speer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TD, sorry to hear. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!

--------------------
God Bless

Butch

Leon Stewart LS 60"50@27
Howatt High-Speed 58" 50@28
Shakespeare Necedah 58" 45@28
Nothing is ever lost by courtesy. It is the cheapest of pleasures, costs nothing, and conveys much.
- Erastus Wiman

Posts: 1149 | From: St. Clair, Mo. | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith Zimmerman
Contributor 2017
Member # 2714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith Zimmerman   Email Keith Zimmerman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yotes are my favorite thing to hunt. Elk in dark timber my second. I bet the silver one was real pretty. Good Luck!
Posts: 4201 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NY Yankee
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NY Yankee   Email NY Yankee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're not missin, you're not shootin'! Or sumthin' like that.

--------------------
Elk don't know how many feet a horse has!

Posts: 421 | From: Canandaigua, NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curlis
Contributor 2017
Member # 9765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curlis   Email curlis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are the man on those predictors! You will connect.

--------------------
Pick a spot and concentrate!

Posts: 1045 | From: Monroe, Ohio | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©