INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Dalton Lewis

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Present from my Grandson

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Present from my Grandson
degabe
Member # 14857

Icon 10 posted      Profile for degabe   Email degabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent Sunday with my youngest Grandson. We shot some arrows at the target then went out back and killed a few dozen stumps. when we got back to the house he showed me his string was getting bad so it was time to teach him how to make a new one. When we were done he asked if I could use some more bees wax and of course I said yes. He went to the car and got me a cake that is about a pound. It seems his other Grandpa gave him a barrel of the stuff and told him to clean it up and sell it but I got a free one. I'm set for wax for a long time.
Posts: 98 | From: midmichigan | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain*Kirk
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 45005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain*Kirk   Email Captain*Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...the spirit of trad runs in your family! Hats off to both of you!

--------------------
Aim small,miss small

Posts: 666 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!!!!

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1455 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©