3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Manolito Munoz

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » New Stalker Stickbow ILF (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Stalker Stickbow ILF
LongbowArchitect
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 34644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LongbowArchitect   Email LongbowArchitect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stalker Stickbows has recently added beautiful ILF bows to his line-up. The ILF model is a 17” riser (based on the Wolverine riser) with a concealed G10 I beam, limb bolt locks, and lateral limb adjustability. South is building Short-XL limbs with all the veneer and footing options that are available on his other bows. As expected the new ILF looks and shoots as well as my Coyote and Wolverine.

-

[IMG]http://  - [/IMG]

[IMG]http://  - [/IMG]

Posts: 304 | From: CO | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Possum Head
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Possum Head   Email Possum Head   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PURDY
Posts: 2098 | From: Hurley, Mississippi | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is a great looking ILF! I don't normally like the looks but I think I could live with that.

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 3988 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR Williams
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR Williams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awesome!!! So many great bow options these days, and I gotta say that is a beautiful ILF bow.

--------------------
God Bless

Numunuu

Posts: 200 | From: Augusta, GA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Whittler
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Whittler   Email The Whittler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will any ILF limbs fit or just his design.
Posts: 3250 | From: Northern Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not need to see this........ [banghead]

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15814 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHER2
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 11150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHER2   Email ARCHER2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice ! Alan, any ILF is supposed to fit.

--------------------
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 1693 | From: Bastrop, Louisiana | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineworlds9
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 37028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineworlds9   Email nineworlds9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
South is smart for doing this.

--------------------
54" Java Man Helms Deep
62" Tall Tines Stickflinger
62" Cleland Stickbow
62" W&W Black Wolf + Uukha EX1's
70" HHA Black Mamba #46

Horse Creek TAC, GA
TBOF

Posts: 7111 | From: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trumpkin the Dwarf
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 31043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trumpkin the Dwarf   Email Trumpkin the Dwarf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dang... that's gorgeous right there.

--------------------
Malachi C.

Toelke Whip 62" 55# @ 28" drawn to 32"

Posts: 1049 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePushArchery
SPONSOR
Member # 14520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePushArchery   Email ThePushArchery   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whittler - it will accept all ILF limbs from any manufacturer.

--------------------
"The Push - A Traditional Archery Film"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1E1vKkSSoNs

@thepusharchery

Podcast - "The Push - A Traditional Archery Podcast" iTunes Podbean Stitcher

https://www.thepusharchery.com

Posts: 1364 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty bows South and Jake came to Tx and hunted with me and Paul for 5 days. We got to shoot them and they are very nice in the hand and shoot well. They took several deer with the new ILF rigs but I guess that’s a story for them to tell....

,,,Sam,,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2628 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A.S.
SPONSOR
Member # 9316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A.S.   Email A.S.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, Michael!

--------------------
http://www.tenringstrings.com

custom flemish twist bowstrings

Posts: 4217 | From: Ruckersville, Va | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShrtRnd
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShrtRnd   Email ShrtRnd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another example of Souths' creativity at work. Well done

--------------------
Robertson Stykbow Peregrine 60" #65@29"
Robertson Stykbow Prairie Falcon 62" #62@29"
Stalker Stickbow Coyote FXT 62" #53@29"

Posts: 61 | From: Ont, Canada | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aim small...release
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 40733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aim small...release   Email aim small...release   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear they're not available until January though. Is that true?

--------------------
Take a deep breath and pick a spot

Posts: 610 | From: michigan | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LongbowArchitect
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 34644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LongbowArchitect   Email LongbowArchitect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aim small said "I hear they're not available until January though. Is that true?"

No that's not true. South is taking orders for the new ILF right now.

Posts: 304 | From: CO | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©