3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » NEW SPONSOR - Primal Tech Bows (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NEW SPONSOR - Primal Tech Bows
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!!! [wavey]

Primal Tech Bows

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31092 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin' Good!

[campfire]

Posts: 2344 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[archer] Welcome

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2455 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A.S.
SPONSOR
Member # 9316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A.S.   Email A.S.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[wavey]

--------------------
http://www.tenringstrings.com

custom flemish twist bowstrings

Posts: 4228 | From: Ruckersville, Va | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DanielB89
SPONSOR
Member # 37294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DanielB89   Email DanielB89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy,

Glad you finally bit the bullet! I'll try to post some pictures of mine a little later today if time allows!

I love my primal tech!

--------------------
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud. ~ Proverbs 16:18-19

Hunter's Choice Bowstrings

Black Eagle Arrow Dealer

Posts: 3016 | From: Monroe, Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toddster
2017 Contributor
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toddster   Email toddster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have shot a lot of bow's, like most everyone on here. I had him make me one and I can tell you three things about it.

1) Super smooth draw
2) Forgiving design
3) Beautiful workmanship and grip fits like a glove.
4) Very nice and caring bowyer.

Okay, that was 4, but he is a great guy, call him and talk with him. You will not be disappointed.

Posts: 1276 | From: Decatur, illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRM_95
Contributor 2017
Member # 38163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRM_95   Email CRM_95   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!! Randy is a great guy and builds a heck of a bow. He will go above and beyond to make you happy. I can't say enough good things about mine!! Great shooter, super smooth and absolutely gorgeous. I'd recommend him to anybody.
Posts: 668 | From: East TX | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineworlds9
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 37028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineworlds9   Email nineworlds9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [clapper]

--------------------
54" Java Man Helms Deep
62" Tall Tines Stickflinger
62" Cleland Stickbow
62" W&W Black Wolf + Max5's

Horse Creek TAC, GA
TBOF

Posts: 7121 | From: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

--------------------
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 5329 | From: Boonsboro Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sant-Ravenhill
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sant-Ravenhill   Email Sant-Ravenhill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Willkommen!
Posts: 429 | From: Montana | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katman   Email katman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard. [campfire]
Would love to see strung and unstrung profiles of these.

--------------------
shoot straight shoot often

Posts: 3643 | From: south carolina | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carbonflyr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 22990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carbonflyr   Email carbonflyr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome aboard!! [wavey]
Posts: 688 | From: new york | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Producer
2017 Contributor
Member # 43061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Producer   Email Producer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

--------------------
What gives me wings? Flying with my arrows over and over again. And never giving up...For giving up means not believing...

Posts: 214 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRM_95
Contributor 2017
Member # 38163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRM_95   Email CRM_95   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katman:
Welcome aboard. [campfire]
Would love to see strung and unstrung profiles of these.

Here ya go. Hopefully these pics don't come out huge like the last ones I posted!!
 -

-

Posts: 668 | From: East TX | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hackbow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hackbow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Official and public congratulations Randy! I've been not-so-patiently waiting for this day. I've recently been good-naturedly accused of being a cheerleader for Randy. And I definitely am. He was a good friend long before I knew he was interested in building bows for anyone besides himself. When I first moved to Texas he graciously offered to take me hunting after "meeting" one another right here on Trad Gang.

I thought I was happy with my recurve until I shot one of his longbows. He and I talked about how I shot, how I hunted, my preferences in grip, etc. Ultimately, we decided on his 2pc model and I couldn't be more pleased. Todd and Ryan said it all above, but feel free to shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to discuss my thoughts and experience in detail.

I'll post some profile pictures in a little bit when my wife can help with the full draw pic.

Posts: 1239 | From: North Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©