3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Local Trad Gang Members

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Local Trad Gang Members
ToxophilitePastor
Contributor 2012
Member # 5031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToxophilitePastor   Email ToxophilitePastor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been a long while since I have been on Trad Gang. I've started to shoot quite a bit again and am looking for other traditional archers in my area.

I live in Swansea, SC. If you would like to fling some arrows sometime let me know.

--------------------
He (Jesus Christ) is before all things, and in Him all things hold together (Col. 1:17).

Moab - 64", 55@27"
Hill Cheetah - 66", 58@28"

Posts: 233 | From: Swansea, SC | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rough Run
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rough Run   Email Rough Run   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't mind a drive, you are welcome to join us for our monthly shoot at Carolina Traditional Archers - first Saturday every month, so tomorrow! You can find more info on the website, or just ask away right here! First time visitors shoot and eat free!

http://thecta.org/

[ December 01, 2017, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Tony Van Dort ]

Posts: 362 | From: Kernersville, NC | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToxophilitePastor
Contributor 2012
Member # 5031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToxophilitePastor   Email ToxophilitePastor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. I will attend in the near future.

--------------------
He (Jesus Christ) is before all things, and in Him all things hold together (Col. 1:17).

Moab - 64", 55@27"
Hill Cheetah - 66", 58@28"

Posts: 233 | From: Swansea, SC | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Malone
Member # 46247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Malone   Email John Malone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's only two hours from my house. Free food ya say?

--------------------
If I'm breathing, I have nothing to complain about.

Posts: 81 | From: Richmond County North Carolina | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rough Run
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rough Run   Email Rough Run   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, every shoot we have a full meal that members bring or cook on site, and others bring desserts like pies, cakes, banana pudding, etc. Shoot a few rounds in the morning, break for lunch, shoot a couple more in the afternoon. You guys missed a good shoot yesterday - excellent weather, and a fine meal. Hope you guys can make it there sometime!
Posts: 362 | From: Kernersville, NC | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MCNSC
Contributor 2017
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MCNSC   Author's Homepage   Email MCNSC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in the upstate of SC. Was sitting in a tree Saturday evening and thinking it would be nice to be able to get together with some folks after deer season to maybe do some small game hunting.

--------------------
"What was big was not the trout, but the chance. What was full was not my creel, but my memory"
Aldo Leopold

"It hasn't worked right since I fixed it" My friend Ken talking about his lawn mower

Posts: 1740 | From: SC | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rough Run
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44566

There are 6-8 guys from the Rock Hill area that come up every month, and they are active hunters and great guys. There may be more from SC. A big portion of our members, maybe a majority, are hunters, so Iím sure you could roust up a hunt!
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, CTA is a great bunch! I hate I missed this past shoot.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7381 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluemelonchitlin
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluemelonchitlin   Email bluemelonchitlin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CTA is a fine group. A job and time constraints caused me to not being able to attend the monthly shoots. Then the shoots moved further away from where I live.
Anyway...I'm in Greer so if anyone would care to join me for some arrow flinging let's get together.
Didn't have a deer season due to a bad cataract in one eye.

--------------------
Revelation 3:20

Posts: 111 | From: SC | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
allanburden
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 12080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for allanburden   Email allanburden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in Laurens SC and definitely would love to get together with some fellow arrow flingers! I used to hunt a family friends farm near Swansea in Gaston.

--------------------
"Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." Ernest Hemingway

Posts: 519 | From: Laurens, SC | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©