3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » THAT was fun...Thanks Guys

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THAT was fun...Thanks Guys
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to everyone who participated in the PBS Auction....and that certainly includes the donators. It was really neat to see what all they donated, so much history and nostalgia, and how much some of it went for. Some went for more than I thought, and some folks got a real deal on some historical items.

I know Matt and company are working on getting everyone marked paid, and its their 1st time so bear with them.

Thanks again...now I gotta go pay for my items.

Hope to see it grow next year!!! [campfire]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31096 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] yes it was fun and it's not every day you can get a cow call with Gene Wensel chew stains on it for a measly $5

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4709 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Huntrdfk
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huntrdfk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[archer] [clapper]

David

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Associate Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Posts: 4783 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jayrod
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jayrod   Author's Homepage   Email Jayrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elkken:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: yes it was fun and it's not every day you can get a cow call with Gene Wensel chew stains on it for a measly $5

Classic right there!!! :biglaugh:

--------------------
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Associate member/ PBS

Posts: 3213 | From: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got Biggie Hoffman's backup bow........maybe it will change my luck. [dunno] It can't hurt it.

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15860 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got two of Barry's scouting hats, not sure if I dare wear them, just because.
However, I will have them hanging off my pack hopeing that some of his mo-jo rubs off while I'm scouting and setting stands.

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 5568 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
varmint101
Contributor 2017
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for varmint101   Email varmint101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely fun! Really wish I’d have bid more on a couple items. Especially the Glenn St. Charles mtn lion picture! Really would’ve looked good on the wall. Sniff lol

--------------------
Bless The Lord, O My Soul!

Member:
Indiana Bowhunter Association
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 2365 | From: Freetown, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
last arrow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for last arrow   Email last arrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, went hunting last week and missed it.

--------------------
“The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted.” James Madison

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire

Michigan Traditional Bowhunters
TGMM "Family of the Bow"

Posts: 938 | From: West Olive, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©