3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » PBS Auction - Info and a big THANKS! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: PBS Auction - Info and a big THANKS!
matt schuster
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matt schuster   Email matt schuster       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, on behalf of PBS, I want to thank the Tradgang community and Terry Green for making this a big success.

If you are a winning bidder, please have a little patience since the few of us involved have full-time jobs - I right now have 61 Paypal emails from the PBS office in my inbox. I promise that I will get to them as quickly as I can and get stuff marked paid so you can get your stuff.

Thanks again - also, if any of you who are not in PBS want to see who we are, send me your email address and I will send you a copy of our magazine - you will see many of the same writers that you read in Traditional Bowhunter.

Posts: 692 | From: atlanta,ga | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Huntrdfk
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huntrdfk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all of the work Matt!!

David

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Associate Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Posts: 4783 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yohon
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yohon   Email Yohon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear it was BIG success and like David said, "thanks" to all who worked on this!!! [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Take the time to take your time and enjoy the trip." Mike Bolin

Posts: 1286 | From: Maryland | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John146
SPONSOR
Member # 26049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John146   Email John146   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
Todd Trahan
All of Creation Gives God Glory!

Posts: 1119 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron w
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ron w   Author's Homepage   Email ron w   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just sent my payment in via pay pal.......thanks for your hard work and the time you have to put in.

--------------------
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner. Shunryu Suzuki

Posts: 15859 | From: tribes hill , new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stickbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stickbow   Email Stickbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by matt schuster:
Guys, on behalf of PBS, I want to thank the Tradgang community and Terry Green for making this a big success.

If you are a winning bidder, please have a little patience since the few of us involved have full-time jobs - I right now have 61 Paypal emails from the PBS office in my inbox. I promise that I will get to them as quickly as I can and get stuff marked paid so you can get your stuff.

I'll second what Matt said. At work right now and will get to PM's and Emails at 6:30 PM PST. Thanks all!

Thanks again - also, if any of you who are not in PBS want to see who we are, send me your email address and I will send you a copy of our magazine - you will see many of the same writers that you read in Traditional Bowhunter.

Posts: 693 | From: N. Idaho | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biathlonman
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 13332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biathlonman   Email Biathlonman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot all about the auction, looks like I won one, prepare for at least one more.
Posts: 3942 | From: Lexington, Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ulysseys
Contributor 2017
Member # 11263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ulysseys   Email Ulysseys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same haha...payment on the way

--------------------
Type inspirational or witty quote here

Posts: 963 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update. Payment sent via check today for my win. Glad it went well.

--------------------
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 5330 | From: Boonsboro Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pokeanhope
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 22430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pokeanhope   Email pokeanhope   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won one, I'm paying via check. who do I send it to?

--------------------
I am a hunter, a conquer, and a barbarian, I am MAN

Posts: 220 | From: Back in em' smok'y Tn hills. | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at the top of the threads on any forum for the auction....there is a thread featured at the top....it has all the payment info...THX!

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31094 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Chappell
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 11677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Chappell   Email Steve Chappell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will someone from PBS please call me. I sent an email to Admin with name and contact info. I donated several items to this auction and have gotten zero communication. Tried to go into the PBS website to see if there are details but now that the new site is up I cannot get in and it will not allow me to reset my password. I have had a person contact me who it appears won an item I donated but I have no idea if they did or what is supposed to happen.

If you are someone who had the winning bid on an item please also be patient with those of us who have donated items but have no idea what we are supposed to do.

--------------------
Huntfun!
Compton Life member
Michigan Longbow Association
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers

Posts: 528 | From: Williamston, Michigan | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stickbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stickbow   Email Stickbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve, I posted your items. When items are marked as paid we pass the donors email address on to the winner to coordinate shipping

I will send you a PM

Posts: 693 | From: N. Idaho | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything about the auction is posted in the PBS AUCTION listing forum...it states how it all works.

And after the auction info is posted on every forum of the PBS forum.

Hope that helps....

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31094 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have gotten excellent communication from Matt Schuster. Gene Wensel has already contacted me for my address.

Patience is needed. This is a first for most all moderators, organizers, and donors involved. I thought it went well as a bidder on the outside of the organization.

Thanks to those who made it happen.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7381 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©