3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Redemption for Cade!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Redemption for Cade!!!
Lefty
Contributor 2013
Member # 91

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lefty   Author's Homepage   Email Lefty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful buck!! Congrats!!

--------------------
TAKE A CHILD INTO THE OUTDOORS!!

Posts: 2380 | From: SE Iowa | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Cade!

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17172 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
South MS Bowhunter
Contributor 2010
Member # 16239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for South MS Bowhunter   Email South MS Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Job Cade!

--------------------
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Posts: 4015 | From: Mississippi | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buckeye1977
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckeye1977   Email Buckeye1977   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome! Congrats Cade on a great buck! My son killed his first buck this year. It was probably my most memorable hunt to date. It's great to be able to enjoy the outdoors with family and friends and you guys always seem to make the most of it. Congrats again! [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
Nick

PBS Associate Member
Kemp Kwyk Styk 56" 47@28
Toelke Chinook 58" 47@28
Zipper 58" 58@28

Posts: 667 | From: OH | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to Cade!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7381 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Jr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 13169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Jr   Email Steve Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Awesome!! Congratulations Cade 👍

--------------------
Steve Jr

Stalker Coyote FXT LB 58" & 48#@26"
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Michigan Longbow Association

Posts: 2156 | From: Griffith, Indiana | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see some pics beside on my phone!!!

Way to go guys!!!!!!!

What bow is Cade shooting now?...that one looks different than what I remember.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31095 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meathead
2017 Contributor
Member # 5557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meathead   Email meathead   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. You have been spoiling him to much if this is the first one he has ever had to gut though. LOL
Posts: 1157 | From: Indiana | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Huntrdfk
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huntrdfk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go Cade!! Congrats on getting it done, you should be proud. You too Curt, you have every right to be proud.
(Now I'm looking forward to seeing swings in the cages!)

David

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Associate Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Posts: 4783 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lowrider
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lowrider   Email Lowrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curt Am 65 and my Son is 41. I used to work 7 days a week 12 to 14 hours a day. I missed his growing up. He recently moved back to within 20 miles of me. I am finally getting to spend some time with him. They grow up so fast. I am glad you are able to spend time with Cade and I know you are extremely proud of his accomplishments and know both of you will have some fond memories. Good job Cade!! [clapper]
Posts: 698 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHER2
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 11150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHER2   Email ARCHER2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mighty fine job young man ! A proud dad, I know you are Curt. Raisin him right brother. [thumbsup]

--------------------
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 1706 | From: Bastrop, Louisiana | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Frost
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Frost   Email Lady Frost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They grow up fast!! Congrats Cade and proud dad!!

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of GA
North GA Traditional Archery Club
South GA Traditional Archery and Primitive Skills Club

Posts: 411 | From: Georgia | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done , Congrats sirs.....

,,Sam,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2661 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longrifle
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longrifle   Email longrifle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go Cade, you make the NY team proud. Kurt you've got a fine hunter there, congrats

--------------------
The human body is the only machine the harder you work it, the stronger it gets.
"Aim small- Hit small" ( I never think negative)

Posts: 753 | From: fillmore, in western N.Y. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jwilliam
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 5307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jwilliam   Email Jwilliam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one Cade !!! Way to go [thumbsup]

--------------------
60" Zipper SXT 52@28"
62" Zipper Nitro 52@28"
62" Dwyer Dauntless 52@28"
60" Treadway Black Forest 52@28"
64" Treadway Black Forest 52@28"

Posts: 3322 | From: Erie, Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©