3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

John Deitterick

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Redemption for Cade!!! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Redemption for Cade!!!
Kopper1013
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kopper1013   Email Kopper1013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow congratulations to him and you!

--------------------
Primitive archery gives yourself the maximum challenge while giving the animal the maximum chance to escape- G. Fred Asbell

Posts: 1174 | From: New York | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
varmint101
Contributor 2017
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for varmint101   Email varmint101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats again Cade!! Awesome buck!

--------------------
Bless The Lord, O My Soul!

Member:
Indiana Bowhunter Association
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 2366 | From: Freetown, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bowhunter4life
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bowhunter4life   Email Bowhunter4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Congrats Cade and Curt! [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Bowhunting isn't a hobby or a sport... It's a way of life!"

Quote: "Everything you read on the internet is the truth." -Abraham Lincoln

>>>-TGMM Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 5264 | From: Georgia | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go, Cade!

Congrats,

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11833 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe ashton
Contributor 2013
Member # 11463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe ashton   Email joe ashton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]

--------------------
Joe Ashton,D.C.
pronghorn long bow 54#
black widow long bow 55#
21 century long bow 55#
big horn recurve 58#

Posts: 4226 | From: colorado | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRONZ
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRONZ   Author's Homepage   Email BRONZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff! Well done Cade!

--------------------
"He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze."
2 Samuel 22:35

Wheatland Christian Bowhunters--Chairman

Posts: 1293 | From: Butler Co. Kansas | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie B.
Contributor 2015
Member # 26120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bernie B.   Email Bernie B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome job Cade! I've been anxiously waiting to hear how your season has been going. You've done a great job Guru of creating some wonderful memories! Congratulations to both of you! [clapper]

Bernie

Posts: 2410 | From: Iowa | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyTJ
SPONSOR
Member # 12840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyTJ   Author's Homepage   Email KentuckyTJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Brother great buck! Hey Dad I think it's high time the young man has his own TG account???

--------------------
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it >>>---->

Posts: 9058 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ermont
2017 Contributor
Member # 25655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ermont   Email ermont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great buck. Congratulations!
Posts: 1729 | From: New Mexico | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twitchstick
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twitchstick   Email twitchstick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clapper]
Posts: 3027 | From: utah | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LC
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LC   Email LC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW great story and congrats to BOTH of you!

--------------------
Most people get rich by making more money than they have needs, me, I just reduced my needs!

Posts: 1223 | From: Morgantown, WV | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 29444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan   Email Duncan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice buck Cade! Congratulations on a good hunt.

--------------------
Member NCBA

Posts: 574 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
K.S.TRAPPER
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K.S.TRAPPER   Email K.S.TRAPPER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a great thread, huge congrats to Cade!!!!
What a awesome buck and I can't wait to see what the mount comes out like, Curt's Taxidermy work is the best [bigsmyl] [Not Worthy] [thumbsup]

You know your son is grown up when he guts then drags his own deer out of the woods. Such good memories, and as always buddy you have done a awesome job of sharing it with us through great words and picks. Congratulations to both of you and I know there will be many, many more to come.

Great job, well done!!! [clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

Tracy

--------------------
You really haven't hunted the old fashion way until you've done it from one of these Indian houses.(The Tipi) "Glenn ST. Charles"

Posts: 3341 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soonerlongbow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 36638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soonerlongbow   Email Soonerlongbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!!!

I know others over the years have said this, myself included, but thanks for taking your young MAN out in the woods and thanks for sharing your experiences with him. It’s been awesome watching this man grow into his own man.

--------------------
PSE Legacy 55@28

US Army MP 2000-'08

Posts: 606 | From: OK | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBXarcher
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBXarcher   Email OBXarcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
👍 good job !
Posts: 2001 | From: Ocean Isle Beach, NC | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©