3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Great seminars at Compton Big Game Classic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great seminars at Compton Big Game Classic
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bi-annual event keeps getting bigger and better. March 23-24 it will be held in Pittsburgh, PA
Plan now to be in attendance.
https://www.comptontraditionalbowhunters.com/big-game-classic

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2742 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Details
Doors open at 11am on Friday the 23rd, and 8 am on Saturday the 24th. There will be trophy measuring, vendors with traditional archery gear, test shoot bows, attend seminars both Friday and Saturday, and it all culminates with our banquet, auction, and keynote speaker Rick Duggan Saturday evening, who will talk about his adventures as he became the first person to complete the North American Super Slam taking all 29 big game species with his recurve.

Current vendors

Bear Archery
St. Joe River Bows
3Rivers
The Nocking Point
Chise's Bows
Traditional Spirit Outdoors
BCHA
Tradgeeks
Wild Skies Flat Top Cabin
DWF Leather Artistry
Ted Moore Knives
Pine Hill Sportsmans Club
Wild Things

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2742 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Whos is making plans to attend?

--------------------
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Gil
Contributor 2017
Member # 1363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gil   Author's Homepage   Email Gil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just moved to Pittsburgh a few days before Christmas and pkan to attend, maybe even volunteer my time for the club if they need it.

--------------------
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures.Right next to the mashed potatoes.

One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind."

COMPTON TRADITIONAL BOWHUNTERS

Posts: 902 | From: Pittsburgh PA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Look forward to meeting you there. And they always need more help.

--------------------
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Jayrod
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jayrod   Author's Homepage   Email Jayrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live 15 mins away I plan on attending I am excited this is my first banquet!

--------------------
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Associate member/ PBS

Posts: 3237 | From: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYRON
SPONSOR
Member # 2083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYRON   Email NYRON   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting this, David.

I'll be there giving a seminar on Friday/Saturday and will be unveiling something new in the vendor area...more on that as the show draws closer!

--------------------
A Traditional Bowhunter's Path: Lessons and Adventures at Full Draw

www.TraditionalSpiritOutdoors.com

Posts: 486 | From: Finger Lakes Region, New York | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Friday
Dave Couch on scoring, measuring and upcoming news on the Compton Traditional Bowhunters Archives.

Bob Burns-DIY Western Elk Hunt on a Budget

Friday Evening
Screenings of finalists in the Trad Filmfest

Saturday
Terry Receveur-DIY Alligator Bow Hunt

Ron Rohrbaugh-Red Hands-Green Heart: Hunter Conservationists

Saturday Night
Banquet, auction and raffles and Keynote speaker Rick Duggan-Recurve Super Slam

--------------------
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

I have seen a partial list of the auction items and they look great. The list should be completed soon and as soon as it is I will post it.

I will give out one a Alligator hunt with Terry Receveur in Florida.

--------------------
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©