3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » What has happened to Bison Gear?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What has happened to Bison Gear??
Covey
Contributor 2012
Member # 14989

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Covey   Email Covey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iíve already done a search on here, but what Iíve read saddens me! Iíve been trying to locate a lost river pack with no luck. Has anybody had any success getting in contact with somebody from there?
Thanks in advance
Jason

Posts: 1943 | From: South Central Indiana | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meathead
2017 Contributor
Member # 5557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meathead   Email meathead   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had received an email from him a month ago or so. He is in the middle of moving his business. He should be back up and running this spring.
Posts: 1166 | From: Indiana | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Covey
Contributor 2012
Member # 14989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Covey   Email Covey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok thanks
Posts: 1943 | From: South Central Indiana | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frassettor
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frassettor   Author's Homepage   Email frassettor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are the best packs I have ever used

--------------------
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad

Posts: 4577 | From: WI | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Turner
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Turner   Email Bill Turner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good packs but if Angelo is going to start back up in the spring, why not post something here alerting his good customers? [banghead]
Posts: 4071 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Covey
Contributor 2012
Member # 14989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Covey   Email Covey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be nice to here some kind of word. Iíve been wanting a lost river pack for some time, but Iím getting a little tired of waiting. Hopefully we all here something from them soon. They do build awesome, quiet packs!
bdgr
Contributor 2015
Member # 9627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bdgr   Email bdgr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a pack about 6 months ago it took many voicemails, emails, and general stalking/hounding to get a reply. Once I finally got a call back from Angelo he was very friendly, helpful and I got my pack in a timely manner.

With that being said it is always something with that company. There was a reason he didn't answer my calls for something like 3 weeks! It is a testament to how much I like those packs, that I kept trying and didn't just go with another manufacturer

Posts: 50 | From: Idaho | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jasper2
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jasper2   Email Jasper2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. I was interested in their packs as well due to the rave reviews but quickly gave up and moved on. There is no excuse for that kind of customer service or lack thereof.

A little common courtesy and communication goes a long way with people. I will not support a company that routinely does business like that, regardless of how much I like there product.

--------------------
Take care,
Jason

56" Centaur Chimera 50#@27"

Posts: 321 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jasper2
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jasper2   Email Jasper2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I hate how autocorrect thinks it's so darn smart yet can't tell the difference between there and their [Big Grin]

--------------------
Take care,
Jason

Posts: 321 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Jr
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 13169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Jr   Email Steve Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you Jason, I have looked At their packs for quite a few years and just couldn't release the string to buy one. Maybe after they get moved and settled in I may take a good look at them and give them a shot.

--------------------
Steve Jr

3 PC Pronghorn 58"-#49-@26"
Stalker Coyote FXT LB 58" & 48#@26"
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Michigan Longbow Association

Posts: 2222 | From: Griffith, Indiana | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Maher
Contributor 2017
Member # 5543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Maher   Email Ben Maher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best packs going ...
Angelo is always comes through for me.

Well worth the wait .

--------------------
" All that is gold does not glitter , not all those who wander are lost "
J.R.R TOLKIEN

Posts: 2690 | From: australia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sawpilot 75
Contributor 2017
Member # 18914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sawpilot 75   Email Sawpilot 75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a tough time in 2016 trying to get up with Angelo but once I did it was well worth it. Super nice guy and he really helped me choose two packs that were best for my style of hunting. These are the best packs I have ever had as a bowhunter. I have tried a few in 30 years afield. If you guys can hold out and be patient it will be worth the wait. Incredible product.
Posts: 801 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Turner
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Turner   Email Bill Turner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody is denying that the Bison Gear packs are top of the line. I currently own 2, and had 2 others which I've sold to TradGang members. Just can't understand why someone from Bison Gear cannot respond to there customer base on this forum. [banghead]
Posts: 4071 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jasper2
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23011

Exactly Bill, lack of communication is the only issue, but a big one! As I've read multiple times before, getting them to respond at all by any means is the problem. And this has happened more than once in the past, not just now during the relocation.

I realize that stuff happens but most people are realistic with their expectations. A simple email, phone call or forum post to your customers (and especially potential ones) would sure go a long way in my book.

--------------------
Take care,
Jason

Covey
Contributor 2012
Member # 14989

It says their packs carry lifetime warranties, but if you have an issue and you canít get in touch with anyone for weeks, that is also a deal breaker. Iíve tried several times to get in contact with them with a few concerns, but have had no luck! I hate it, their packs look awesome!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©