3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Leather hood Kwikee quivers/snakeskin center

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leather hood Kwikee quivers/snakeskin center
Trout man
Member # 36902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trout man   Email Trout man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trying to find someone that makes the leather hoods for the kwikee quiver with a snake skin center strip.Like Barry Wensels.Guess it was a gift to Barry,made by a guy in Colorado.Really nice looking.Wondering if anyone makes them or could helpme find one.Thanks Tom
Posts: 89 | From: NY | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jrstegner
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jrstegner   Email jrstegner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call the leather quiver companies and ask if they will make you one. I am pretty sure either Thunderhorn or Selway has done this for customers in the past.
Posts: 329 | From: Versailles, IN | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trout man
Member # 36902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trout man   Email Trout man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Left thunderhorn a message,see what happens,thanks jr
Posts: 89 | From: NY | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Zor
Contributor 2017
Member # 45935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Zor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if Selway can make one, but it's worth a shot to ask them as well. I prefer the Selway slide on design over any other quiver I've tried.
Posts: 61 | From: Arizona | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GDPolk
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 36712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GDPolk   Email GDPolk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not do one yourself? That's a VERY simple project. It could be done with one square of leather from Hobby Lobby, a small pice of snake from **** or maybe Springfield leather could sell you a scrap, a small punch (nail from the garage is fine) and some artificial sinew.

--------------------
Sarrels Sierra Mountain Longbow - 53.5lbs @ 29"
GT Traditional 5575 - 225gr up front for 22% FOC

Posts: 1424 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevsuperg
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevsuperg   Email kevsuperg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eagle flight archery (EFA) makes a really nice strap on quiver thats leather and snake skin. I have a couple of them
Perhaps they can accommodate your needs.

--------------------
USAF Medic 1982-1992
BHA, RMEF, PBS

Posts: 944 | From: Spirit lake, Idaho | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trout man
Member # 36902

My try to make one,thanks to all.
Stixbowdrew
SPONSOR
Member # 28378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stixbowdrew   Email Stixbowdrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We dont do snakeskin, but I just took my old kwikee and tore it apart, and we could easily attach one of our rawhide quiver hoods to it.

--------------------
All we have to decide is what to do with the time given to us.

www.selwayarcheryproducts.com

Posts: 834 | From: SE Michigan | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©