3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » First Hunting Video (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: First Hunting Video
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://youtu.be/N628XBwSbyM

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2727 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well here it is please let me know what you think....

Please keep in mind I use cheap cameras , cheap gear , and am trying to keep it simple. Hunts and gear and projects that anyone could do. Anyway let me know what you think , I have enough footage to do another 20 vids. Hope you enjoy it...

,,,Sam,,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2727 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buckeye1977
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 44686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buckeye1977   Email Buckeye1977   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was awesome Sam! Great shooting and can't wait to see some more!

--------------------
Nick

PBS Associate Member
Kemp Kwyk Styk 56" 47@28
Toelke Chinook 58" 47@28
Zipper 58" 58@28

Posts: 709 | From: OH | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntingarcher
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 29483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntingarcher   Email huntingarcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff Sam! [thumbsup]

--------------------
IF MONEY TALKS MINE SAYS GOODBY

Posts: 1261 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Car54
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 27028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Car54   Email Car54   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed the vid Sam. And a big congrats on the success.
I will be heading to Mason for my last hunt this weekend. Hope I can kill something also.
Congrats again.

Posts: 705 | From: TX | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JNewton
Contributor 2018
Member # 46760

Icon 14 posted      Profile for JNewton   Email JNewton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good work on the huntin', and the vid! [thumbsup] Did you ever find your broadhead?

Is your KLR a 650 thumper? What was the bike at the beginning of the vid? [Confused]

--------------------
Jimmie
A transplanted Okie living in Sandy, OR

Jim Brackenbury Drifter T/D Recurve 59#

OMP Ozark Hunter Longbow 50#

A cheap fiberglass recurve from a garage sale, that actually shoots pretty good (30#?)

Posts: 26 | From: Sandy, Oregon | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dragonheart
Contributor 2018
Member # 1953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dragonheart   Author's Homepage   Email dragonheart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool Video! Great hunting and shootin there. Way to go on the video production, looks like some challenge doing that alone.

--------------------
Longbows & Short Shots

Posts: 4321 | From: Nacogdoches, Texas | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Good luck in Mason , Iím going to Kerrville for a hog or exotic this weekend...

Yes I bought a used 2015 KLR 650 Thumper and have it rigged out for some adventure hunting and fishing trips..

The bike in my intro is a barn find Old Suzuki 750 I did a full build on , itís the bike in the last pic on the intro with the green tank...

Yes itís not easy running the cameras by myself , my action cam is a $60 knock-off ( works great though ) my other cams are cheap $150 ones from box stores but get the job done. My editing software was $100 , takes me and my son about 4hours for a 20min vid.

My YouTube channel ( KLR Woodsman ) is about DIY projects and Trad bowhunting , fishing , being self reliant , adventure trips with bow and arrow . Stuff anyone can do and afford ...

I really hope everyone enjoys it...

,,,Sam,,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

lunatic11
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lunatic11   Email lunatic11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoyed it Sam. Good job [Smile]
Posts: 459 | From: Nacogdoches,TX | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fnshtr
Contributor 2017
Member # 18653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fnshtr   Email fnshtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job. Thanks for the gear info, I was going to ask.
Good hunting!

--------------------
56" Kempf Kwyk Styk 50@28
54" Java Man Elkheart 50@28
WVBA Member
1 John 3:1

Posts: 2692 | From: Rockport West Virginia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TIM B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 34411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIM B   Email TIM B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Oh crap"......
hahah that was great - wished I was there
I'll be looking for more
Kinda makes me wanna get a camera now.....
Tim B

Posts: 645 | From: MO | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DannyBows
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 11762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DannyBows   Email DannyBows   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done!

--------------------
"Always feel the wind, and walk just like the leaves". ("LongBow Country"--Chad Slagle, "High, Wild, and Free").

Posts: 4164 | From: Northeast Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogboy900
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogboy900   Email Dogboy900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
I like that you show a few misses in there along with the success.
Good job putting it together I have done a little video editing and it is much harder than it might seem before you jump into it.

What limbs do you have on that ILF bow?

Posts: 419 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Longbow1953
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longbow1953   Email Longbow1953   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [archer2]

--------------------
I've heard it said that Christianity is a crutch. To me, it's a walking stick to use on the path of life.

Posts: 649 | From: Livonia, MI | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arrow30
Contributor 2016
Member # 22657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arrow30   Email arrow30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~DON'T SECOND GUESS YOUR INSTINCT~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 1856 | From: st. louis county , missouri | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©