3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » PERFECT PICTURES - HOLLY COW!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: PERFECT PICTURES - HOLLY COW!!!
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sick of this weather here!!!...So I went for a stroll through yesteryear....

Ran this years ago, after a friend took what was the absolute perfect pic. Now remember, this has been over 10 years ago, it was NOT taken with one of those new 4K camera's or what ever.

Now before I show you one of mine, I want to invite you to show one of yours, or maybe two.

This is NOT a Big Animal Hero pic thread, but a scenic photography request.....where everything was just perfect with the lighting, composure, depth, etc....I know Randy Burtis has one of his elk

We've all seen and will continue to see super hero pics here, so lets take some time out and show some hunting pics that turned out PERFECT!

You should see this one on my wall, its framed and about 24 inches wide....it looks like you could walk into it.....

-

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & www.loopaddictions.com

Posts: 31250 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flingblade
2017 Contributor
Member # 21996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flingblade   Email Flingblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent picture Terry! It does look like you could walk right into it! This will be a fun thread to follow!
Posts: 739 | From: Grand Haven, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JakeD
Contributor 2016
Member # 44209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JakeD   Email JakeD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent Terry! I love good photography.

--------------------
Black Widow PCH V 56" 52@28
Maddog Prairie Predator 57" 45@28

Posts: 424 | From: Missouri | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one I’d post, but can’t figure out the imgur thing, so I’ll just wait for the new platform and post it then.

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11891 | From: Sonora, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MnFn
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 15341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MnFn   Email MnFn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About five years ago my son took this pic of me elk hunting in Colorado. We were at our base camp at a little over 7,000 feet.

-

--------------------
"By the looks of his footprint he must be a big fella" Marge Gunderson (Fargo)

"Ain't no rock going to take my place". Luke 19:40

Posts: 2082 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrushWolf
Contributor 2016
Member # 24340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrushWolf   Email BrushWolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took these in Canada.

-

-

-

--------------------
Kids who hunt, trap, & fish don't mug little old ladies.

Posts: 1365 | From: OHIO | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrushWolf
Contributor 2016
Member # 24340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrushWolf   Email BrushWolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Behind elk camp in Colorado

-

--------------------
Kids who hunt, trap, & fish don't mug little old ladies.

Posts: 1365 | From: OHIO | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kopper1013
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kopper1013   Email Kopper1013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://i.imgur.com/kZmmTFN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LhvC858.jpg

Haven't figured out yet how to post the actual picture from Imgur

--------------------
Primitive archery gives yourself the maximum challenge while giving the animal the maximum chance to escape- G. Fred Asbell

Posts: 1211 | From: New York | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monterey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monterey   Email monterey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deleted Kooper's photo because of the massive size.

--------------------
Monterey

Posts: 3090 | From: Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monterey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monterey   Email monterey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You insert the URL in the "image" function in the full reply function.

I'm going to delete the picture however because the size is sorta wrecking the topic. You can upload a resized version of your pictures to imgur.

--------------------
Monterey

Posts: 3090 | From: Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xtreme007
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 45879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xtreme007   Email Xtreme007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure how to post pics here but I could email them or text to someone who can.
Posts: 27 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arrow30
Contributor 2016
Member # 22657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arrow30   Email arrow30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
took these this morning.....
 -

-

-

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~DON'T SECOND GUESS YOUR INSTINCT~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 1856 | From: st. louis county , missouri | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sockrsblur
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 35720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sockrsblur   Email Sockrsblur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2016 Last day of Colorado OTC archery elk season 1030am 45" before I shot my first elk with a wooden arrow and long bow. Its sadly just a cell phone photo but I can still feel it...
 -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
"Hunt Hard!" Uncle Bud
PBS Member

Posts: 2184 | From: NY | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snag
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snag   Author's Homepage   Email snag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A perfect picture is one that captures a moment in time and space. Well done!

--------------------
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.

Posts: 7618 | From: oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hybridbow hunter
Contributor 2015
Member # 22270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hybridbow hunter   Email hybridbow hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

the place i bowhunt the mouflon mountain sheep

--------------------
La critique est aisée mais l'art est difficile.

Posts: 553 | From: France | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©