3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Cade M. Cabrera

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » PERFECT PICTURES - HOLLY COW!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: PERFECT PICTURES - HOLLY COW!!!
Dannon
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dannon   Email Dannon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 171 | From: Camden, Arkansas | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Posts: 6283 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drewsbow   Email drewsbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member

Posts: 6283 | From: Dansville N.Y. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewsbow
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3040

-

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member

chinook907
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chinook907   Email chinook907   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last light breaking.
 -

--------------------
"Have I not commanded you ? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Posts: 931 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chinook907
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chinook907   Email chinook907   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crescent Lake.
 -

--------------------
"Have I not commanded you ? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Posts: 931 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JakeD
Contributor 2016
Member # 44209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JakeD   Email JakeD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't as good as some of the others, but this was a sunset that I shared with my wife a couple of years ago as we were headed home from where we hunt.

-

--------------------
Black Widow PCH V 56" 52@28
Maddog Prairie Predator 57" 45@28

Posts: 424 | From: Missouri | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcar315
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 5346 | From: Boonsboro Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Holden
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Holden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Early season WI. Came up the easement road to pull my stand before heading home. Almost took my breath away when I looked up. Snapped a picture and now it's my screen saver.
 -

--------------------
Pslam 46:10

"A real man rejects passivity and takes responsibility to lead, provide, protect, and teach expecting to receive the greater reward." Dr. Robert Lewis

Posts: 1545 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zwickey2bl
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zwickey2bl   Email zwickey2bl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a trail cam pic, but the lighting was pretty cool illuminating this coyote that came to check out my mineral lick.
 -

Sunrise over a pretty green field.
 -

West Texas canyon country
 -

Zimbabwe
 -

Posts: 347 | From: NW Alabama | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
centaur
Contributor 2015
Member # 14053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for centaur   Email centaur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Taken on a Texas hog hunt.
 -
A favorite stream where I hunt the elusive wapiti.
 -
Sunrise on an antelope hunt.

--------------------
If you don't like cops, next time you need help, call Al Sharpton

Posts: 4057 | From: WY - East face of the Bighorns | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy from Pa
Contributor 2017
Member # 10602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy from Pa   Email Roy from Pa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 11603 | From: PA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple years ago I climbed a tree on gamelands and had a vertigo attack right at dusk. I managed to get home safely but had to go back the next rainy morning to get my stand. I asked my wife to go with me as I was still a bit unstable after the bout with dizziness.

She snapped this about halfway to the stand.

Muzzle loader season had started.

-

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7468 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our High Mountain lake for trout fishing in NW Montana.

-

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1508 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23feetupandhappy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23feetupandhappy   Email 23feetupandhappy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A late November Bowhunt...

-

--------------------
The Lord Is My Provider......

Posts: 1508 | From: Eastern Iowa | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©