3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Compton PA Big Game Classic - You Going? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Compton PA Big Game Classic - You Going?
IndianaBowman
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IndianaBowman   Email IndianaBowman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whose going to the Compton Big Game Classic in Pittsburgh Mar 23-24?

I'll be giving a seminar on DIY FL Alligator bowfishing on Sat and am also looking to share a ride and a room from the Albany area of NY. I'm happy to drive, but splitting the gas cost would be nice as would the room cost.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing many of you there.

If this can work for you just drop me an Email at Terrance.Receveur@Taconic.com.

Posts: 1538 | From: Kinderhook, NY | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PA stickbow boy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PA stickbow boy   Email PA stickbow boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live 45 mins from Pittsburgh. I may have to come check this out. Where is it being held at?

--------------------
Keep the sun at your back and the wind in your face.

Posts: 596 | From: Kittanning PA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PA stickbow boy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PA stickbow boy   Email PA stickbow boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live 45 mins from Pittsburgh. I may have to come check this out. Where is it being held at?

--------------------
Keep the sun at your back and the wind in your face.

Posts: 596 | From: Kittanning PA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jayrod
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jayrod   Author's Homepage   Email Jayrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be there!!it's at the airport Marriott hotel about 20 mins west of Pittsburgh and only 10 mins south of greater pittsburgh international airport on route 376..exit is montour run rd

--------------------
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Associate member/ PBS

Posts: 3254 | From: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scot52075
Member # 47019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scot52075   Email scot52075   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll be going
Posts: 1 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will see you there.
Here is some info on the event
https://www.comptontraditionalbowhunters.com/events

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2774 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vendor list

Bear Archery
St. Joe River Bows
3Rivers
The Nocking Point
Chise's Bows
Traditional Spirit Outdoors
BCHA
Tradgeeks
Wild Skies Flat Top Cabin
DWF Leather Artistry
Ted Moore Knives
Pine Hill Sportsmans Club
Wild Things

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2774 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Seminars and speaker that are scheduled

Friday
Dave Couch on scoring, measuring and upcoming news on the Compton Traditional Bowhunters Archives.

Bob Burns-DIY Western Elk Hunt on a Budget

Friday Evening
Screenings of finalists in the Trad Filmfest

Saturday
Terry Receveur-DIY Alligator Bow Hunt

Ron Rohrbaugh-Red Hands-Green Heart: Hunter Conservationists

Saturday Night
Banquet, auction and raffles and Keynote speaker Rick Duggan-Recurve Super Slam

--------------------
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Birdbow
Contributor 2014
Member # 21586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Birdbow   Email Birdbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too! First Compton event been able to attend. Looking forward to it

--------------------
Unadulterated truth is not pablum.

A simplification of means and an elevation of ends is the goal. Antoine de St.-Exupery

Posts: 623 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Along with the friday evening film fest is a Hamburger bar and and and drinks mixer

We were in Colorado two years ago for the banquet and it was a blast all the way from start to finish

--------------------
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Tony Sanders
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Sanders   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Good Lord willing, a friend and I will be there. This will be our first time at a Compton Big Game Classic. We are looking forward to it.

Tony

Posts: 768 | From: Shady Side, MD | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

quote:
Originally posted by Tony Sanders:
The Good Lord willing, a friend and I will be there. This will be our first time at a Compton Big Game Classic. We are looking forward to it.

Tony

You won't regret it, you will have a blast

--------------------
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

There will be a Large display of mounts at Pittsburgh like there was in Denver two years ago. It had to be 80 feet at least. Here is just a small sample

-

-

[ February 11, 2018, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Rob DiStefano ]

--------------------
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Jack Hoyt 75
Contributor 2017
Member # 38563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Hoyt 75   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I planned on going then found out it is same dates as work convention and I will be in Vegas instead. Here is to 2020!

--------------------
Hill Country, Jack Kempf, RER, Heartland, Eaglewing, TimberHawk

TGMM Family Of The Bow, COMPTON, PBS & P&Y Member
Indiana Bowhunter Association

Posts: 833 | From: Central Indiana | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shick
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shick   Email shick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony, my wife Marg and I should get in around noon on Friday. Will track you down.
Shick

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
DAV

Posts: 1721 | From: Pa | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©