3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » TGMM Youth bow February give away

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TGMM Youth bow February give away
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everybody, check out he TGMM Youth bow February give away in the Z GiveAways forum. Get signed up and good luck! [archer2]

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
MTB

Posts: 5579 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snakebit40
Contributor 2015
Member # 25584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snakebit40   Email snakebit40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [clapper]

--------------------
Jon Richards

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”.
>>>>------------>
Schafer Silvertip 54@28
Toelke Pika 54@28

Posts: 1954 | From: Colby, Kansas | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up up up

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
MTB

Posts: 5579 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Ttt for the new week

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
MTB

Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck kiddos

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17412 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe vt
Contributor 2016
Member # 253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe vt   Email joe vt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back to the top

--------------------
~ joe vt >>>~~~~~~~~>

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 1999 | From: Northwest Vermont | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Clandinin
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 17084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Clandinin   Email Steve Clandinin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great gesture got my grandkids in thanks again.

--------------------
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Posts: 3067 | From: Sask. Canada | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

To the top for the week end. [archer2]

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
MTB

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©