3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » New Longbows pics... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Longbows pics...
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2772 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAM E. STEPHENS   Email SAM E. STEPHENS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Posts: 2772 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ca
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ca   Email ca   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.

--------------------
No Country for Old Men

Posts: 138 | From: WI | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

Got these bows for $195ea shipped , and really like how they shoot....

One with the carbons is 62in and 52@30 , set up with 400 carbons..

One with the wood arrows is 62in and 46@30 , with 60/65 cedars....

Will get in more shooting with them and give an honest report on how they do. Have shot a few rounds of 3D in my front pasture ( have a 30 target round of mixed 3D and homemade targets ) with the 52 pounder and liked it so much I got another one. Hope to be going hunting for a few days this weekend but not sure yet , hope so cause thatís my favorite test....

,,,,Sam,,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

Steelhead
Contributor 2014
Member # 9220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steelhead   Email Steelhead   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a great deal for you.The risers,grips and shelf work look excellant.
Posts: 4924 | From: Lake Orion MI. | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trout man
Member # 36902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trout man   Email Trout man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice looking bows.Would it be possible to get one like them.Who makes them?
Posts: 94 | From: NY | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHER2
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 11150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHER2   Email ARCHER2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice looking bows. [thumbsup]

--------------------
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 1720 | From: Bastrop, Louisiana | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAM E. STEPHENS
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 23228

I bought them from Lancaster the bow is a Galaxy Black Ridge. Iím guessing they are just a cheap imported bow but they fit the bill for what I want. I like the look and feel of the bow and they shoot plenty fast and are very dead in the hand when shot. They come with a B50 string but have tips for the super strings so I will try some FF or D97 also. I like bow quivers on for weight so I added the side inserts on the one. Like I said will report back with how they work out but so far so good....

,,,,Sam,,,,

--------------------
HUNT OLD SCHOOL

pete p
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pete p   Email pete p   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam i see one is tapped for a quiver and one is not. is that something you asked for when you ordered?? galaxy makes a sweet lookin ILF rig too. damn nice looking longbows, looking forward to your review!
Posts: 1247 | From: minnesota | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pete p
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pete p   Email pete p   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shouldve read your post, i see you added the quiver inserts
Posts: 1247 | From: minnesota | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kill some bigguns Sam, great looking bows.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17411 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeerSpotter
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeerSpotter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those look really look great Sam ! And dead in hand to boot ! That's a good find, not quite as good as a garage sale. But it fit you need.

Carl <------------<<<<

Posts: 1980 | From: St. Paul,MN | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerochris
Member # 43967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerochris   Email aerochris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are great looking bows. Can't believe the price! Congrats
Posts: 1 | From: NC | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those look good, can we see a full draw pic?

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Posts: 12427 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slickhead
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 30291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slickhead   Author's Homepage   Email Slickhead   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive heard nothing but good about these bows
Looking at the black hunter myself

--------------------
Slickhead

Posts: 900 | From: Ohio | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©