Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Robertson Stykbow
3Rivers Archery

Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Mark Pitts

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION LISTING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » One of our Trad Brothers gets back surgery Wed (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: One of our Trad Brothers gets back surgery Wed
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He didn't post here, but learned a guy who really is working behind the scenes to already kick start a project for St. Judes, is having some pretty serious back surgery Wednesday!
[now he did, so prayers for Tim Jones, aka Ipcjon2)]

Went from being a more simple projected Lamenectomy (had one last year about this time myself) to a disc removal, screws, plates, etc.

Lord knows him by name and by heart, so asking for prayers for one of our own for successful surgery, speedy recovery and Peace that passes understanding.

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow
Sasquatch 60" T/D, R/D LB

Posts: 11735 | From: L@ncaster County, PA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpcjon2
Contributor 2012
Member # 21374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpcjon2   Email lpcjon2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks David, its kind folks like you that give hope and comfort in your words and wisdom. I shall keep you all updated as the healing process begins.Shoot a few arrows for me till I can shoot my own. I have faith that the Lord has my back. [campfire]

--------------------
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Posts: 8106 | From: NJ to GA back to NJ =Lost ;) | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2014
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will remember him in my prayers.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 11045 | From: Scotia, NY | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stringstretcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stringstretcher   Author's Homepage   Email stringstretcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent for a full and healthy recovery

--------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 2708 | From: virginia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenBow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BenBow   Email BenBow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Jesus that we can come and ask for healing for our brother.

--------------------
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight. (NIV)

Posts: 3885 | From: Sunny Rio Rancho, New Mexico | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rookie@51
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rookie@51   Email Rookie@51   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord please help this brother with the healing process. Give him peace of mind and a clear mind in all areas of this healing. Father we call on you and your power to stand with this our brother in this time as well as his family. I ask this in your Holy name.......Amen.......I will keep you and your family in my prayers.......Dusty

--------------------
66" Shadowcast Longbow 58# @ 28"
By Tree's Custom Bows.
60" FireFly take down Longbow 54# @ 28" By Mr. Jim Jones

Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor
each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, He's up!"

Posts: 493 | From: Columbia Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Tim, for the kind words. I didn't want to post your name w/out your permission but I'm so glad you came along behind to share it is indeed you who goes under the knife tomorrow.

Lord has your back for sure...and front and top and... [Smile]

Keep the Son in your eyes, Tim!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11735 | From: L@ncaster County, PA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cacciatore
Contributor 2014
Member # 17855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cacciatore   Email cacciatore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim,good luck you will be missed here,always nice to read your posts.Keep us posted,you'll be in my prayers.

--------------------
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Posts: 7670 | From: Italy/Colorado | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T Lail
Contributor 2013
Member # 3084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T Lail   Email T Lail   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent for your full recovery and peace and patiance as it comes....

--------------------
NCBA Life Member
Compton Member
Carolina Traditinal Archers
Bowhunter Education Instructor

Posts: 1089 | From: Vale, NC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winterhawk1960
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winterhawk1960   Email Winterhawk1960   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers going up........for a complete and pain-free recovery. [pray]

Thy will be done.......

Winterhawk1960

--------------------
What if you woke up tomorrow, with only what you thanked God for today ???

Posts: 1913 | From: Parkersburg, West Virginia | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Prayers aloft...today is the day. Tim didn't say a time, but I'm pulling for his full recovery and pain free existance... he's gone from a simple procedure with it's own issues to a much more dramatic one with disc removal, grafts and screws! [Frown]

Lord in your Mercy...

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

lpcjon2
Contributor 2012
Member # 21374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpcjon2   Email lpcjon2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick update, i had the surhery yesterday. 6Hrs long(cant remember any of it). for the most part im going very well,on all types of meds and antibiotics. I thank the lord for taking me under his wing, and taking care of me through the surgery. I will try to post some more later. Thank all of you guy and gals for the prayers and support.they worked. Tim

--------------------
—President Ronald Reagan

Posts: 8106 | From: NJ to GA back to NJ =Lost ;) | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpcjon2
Contributor 2012
Member # 21374

sorry for the bad spelling,im on meds snd using my phone to post.

--------------------
—President Ronald Reagan

snakebit40
Contributor 2014
Member # 25584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snakebit40   Email snakebit40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you Tim

--------------------
Jon Richards

Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons--your quiver and bow--and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.
>>>>------------>
Schafer Silvertip 62@28
Schafer Silvertip 71@28

Posts: 1608 | From: Studley, Kansas | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lunatic11
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lunatic11   Email lunatic11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More prayers sent for you Tim.
Posts: 330 | From: Nacogdoches,TX | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©