JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » Worst days you can imagine (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Worst days you can imagine
BrushWolf
Contributor 2016
Member # 24340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrushWolf   Email BrushWolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John I'm very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy.

--------------------
Kids who hunt, trap, & fish don't mug little old ladies.

Posts: 1289 | From: OHIO | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kopper1013
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kopper1013   Email Kopper1013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sorry for your loss, that is a horrible thing to have happened. I wish you and your family the best and hope y'all can lean on each other for support.

--------------------
Primitive archery gives yourself the maximum challenge while giving the animal the maximum chance to escape- G. Fred Asbell

Posts: 1073 | From: New York | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MW
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MW   Email MW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for your loss...

--------------------
<---TGMM Family of the bow---<<<<

Posts: 599 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater John
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 1671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tater John   Email Tater John   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man! You have my deepest sympathy also...

--------------------
"Mystic rhythms,Under northern lights or the African sun,Primitive things stir the hearts of everyone"

Posts: 890 | From: Okla. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MCNSC
Contributor 2017
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MCNSC   Author's Homepage   Email MCNSC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sad to hear this, you and your family will be in my prayers.

--------------------
"What was big was not the trout, but the chance. What was full was not my creel, but my memory"
Aldo Leopold

"It hasn't worked right since I fixed it" My friend Ken talking about his lawn mower

Posts: 1735 | From: SC | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the outpouring of support here, you can tell that others grieve with you, me included. I too sent you a note (PM) and hope it may help in some small way. Time is the only true healer and a reality that God's in control.

He does not play puppet master and dance us with strings, we are in charge of our own destiny. Things happen and individuals all react differently... Don't blame yourselves...

Each person chooses their own path.

God bless and may you soon know that peace that passes all understanding

keep the Son in your eyes!

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13315 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Turner
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Turner   Email Bill Turner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been there, know how you feel. Remember the good times. Time will heal the hurt. Live your life to the fullest, that is what your brother would want you to do. God bless you and yours. [pray]
Posts: 4011 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwhitetail
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 35080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwhitetail   Email jwhitetail   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really sorry for your loss and I wish you and your family healing...
JW

--------------------
3 JD Berry Duo-Flex long bows
A pile of JD Berry ASL bows
2 JD Berry "OE" Long Bows

A Coyote ran accross the road, on the move without a home...
T. Petty

Posts: 487 | From: Washington | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2016
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They say time heals all wounds and while that's true to an extent, you never really feel complete after losing a brother. It does get better, however. You'll find yourself smiling or laughing your ass off at memories of him more often than tearing up at the realization that he's not going to walk around the corner into view. He'll be there on every hunt, just as he'll always be in your heart. My thoughts are with you and everyone who loves him, my sincere condolences for your loss.

Damon

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4691 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott E. Thomas
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott E. Thomas   Email Scott E. Thomas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent for the kind of comfort that only God can bring. God bless, Scott.

--------------------
Humility is to make a right estimate of one's self. Charles Spurgeon

Posts: 446 | From: Schuylkill Co. Pa. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bucknut
2017 Contributor
Member # 40674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bucknut   Email bucknut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks fellas for your kindness in my troubled times. We got thru the funeral yesterday. I took everyone to the casket afterwards. I told them we weren't going to leave this place in tears, I made them all smile before we left. I said to them his pain is gone and he is in his happy place, now we are happy for him too. It made the rest of the day so much better. I could tell it really helped my mother.

It will be a long tough pull, but we will pull thru.

Thanks, John

Posts: 529 | From: S. E. Ohio | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Dente
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Dente   Email Al Dente   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John, I am so sorry for your loss, and to the others who have gone through this as well. May he find the peace in God's kingdom that he was searching for on Earth. I know they are merely words, but I will keep you, your family, and your brother in my prayers.

--------------------
President
Life Member
New York Bowhunters, Inc.
>>>>------------------------>

Posts: 1391 | From: New York | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry John and our prayers are with you all!
If you have some times that you and your brother shared in your younger days that were funny please share them here with us.We all have memories of mischief and things we did while growing up and I go back in time in my memory of my oldest brother and the things he did to me. Getting shot in the center of my cheeks with a pellet rifle will always be instilled in my mind and one day I pray God will let me return the pain lol but It has been forgiven and I doubt I would. It is still funny when I think of the barlow knife he gave me to shut my mouth and not squeal to my parents.

Posts: 4085 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©