JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » renewed request for prayers for Benbow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: renewed request for prayers for Benbow
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of a sudden, I'd not heard from Galen and shot him a note...

Got this back..

it's been a really really tough week Dave if you can add this to the group I have been bordering running around edge of death but God is faithful and loving it's brought me peace in the midst of it. It's a tough row but he's at the oars

I only know what you all know from his sharing here, about the tumor in his innards.

He's been battling this gnarly thing for a lot of years and is a man of strong faith, but we can lift him up some.

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13314 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[pray]

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2416 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone hangs on the Bowyer's Bench where I guess Galen spends some time, let them know he's struggling, please.

Thanks [Not Worthy]

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13314 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott E. Thomas
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 3285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott E. Thomas   Email Scott E. Thomas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Continued prayers. God bless, Scott.

--------------------
Humility is to make a right estimate of one's self. Charles Spurgeon

Posts: 446 | From: Schuylkill Co. Pa. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keefer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keefer   Author's Homepage   Email Keefer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Galen I'm praying for you right now Brother!
Posts: 4084 | From: Hurlock Maryland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenBow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BenBow   Email BenBow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I'm going to be discharged today I am so thankful for the turnaround that God is provided. God has so Faithfully, hard to talk about it, but He has provided more strength than I have ever had on my own His love has supported me and trust Him He's worth it and He's trustworthy. I can't thank you enough brothers

--------------------
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel, (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Posts: 5250 | From: Sunny Rio Rancho, New Mexico | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

NO thanks wanted or needed, Galen. Any recovery and blessing from God is thanks enough.

Prayers for His blessings to continue

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©