JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Prayers/Concerns/Honors/Ailments » Best Friend Ascended

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Friend Ascended
Al Dente
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Dente   Email Al Dente   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend ascended today, suddenly while on vacation celebrating his wedding anniversary with his wife. Prayers for her and their children, and for his Mother. He was such a loving and caring person, always there for you, and made you laugh every time you spoke with him. Only 48 years old, way too young to leave this mortal world. Saint Pio, please assist William on his ascension into Eternity and God's loving grace. I love you pal, and will miss you dearly.

--------------------
President
Life Member
New York Bowhunters, Inc.
>>>>------------------------>

Posts: 1400 | From: New York | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4dogs
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4dogs   Email 4dogs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[pray]

--------------------
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Posts: 2456 | From: Colorado | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dnovo
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 6889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dnovo   Email dnovo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers for his family

--------------------
PBS regular
UBM life member
Compton

Posts: 1580 | From: Imperial, MO | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sorry Al. Prayers for Family and loved ones.

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 17174 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know how you feel, Al. Seems so many pass this time of year, each year... sigh...

I guess missing those who've gone on to their reward is how we know we loved them... [Smile]

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13338 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Dente
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Dente   Email Al Dente   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all so very much. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

--------------------
President
Life Member
New York Bowhunters, Inc.
>>>>------------------------>

Posts: 1400 | From: New York | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam McMichael
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam McMichael   Email Sam McMichael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers offered for his family and friends. It is so hard to say goodbye to close friends, even when we know they are going to a better place.

--------------------
Sam

Posts: 4814 | From: Gray, Georgia | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©