Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Knapper's Stump » Not sure why we didn't do this..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Not sure why we didn't do this.....
Jon Stewart
Contributor 2015
Member # 12017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Stewart   Email Jon Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been in the Black Hills for a few days. Been raining so I have been knocking out some points and knife blades under the canopy.

Still need to learn how to post photos.

Posts: 2893 | From: Norton Shores, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TenkaraGrasshopper
Member # 43774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TenkaraGrasshopper   Author's Homepage   Email TenkaraGrasshopper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crazy that I return to Trad Gang after a few years and find this thread. I order the Three Rivers Archery Catalog and found the flint knapping kit. Likely going to order said kit next week. One more thing to learn how to do if for no other reason than just because. Stoked to get to know you guys and hopefully learn something along the way.

--------------------
Respect your elders.

Posts: 23 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Stewart
Contributor 2015
Member # 12017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Stewart   Email Jon Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grasshopper: you tube is your friend when it comes to knapping. Many tutorials on knapping and how to make your tools. Welcome to the addiction.
Posts: 2893 | From: Norton Shores, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©