Africa!

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Abowyer, Inc.

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Dark Continent » Where would you recomend?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where would you recomend?
Michael Arnette
Contributor 2017
Member # 18012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Arnette   Email Michael Arnette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good afternoon, I just got back from Northern Nigeria where I have been helping with relief for the terrorism victims there. I was thinking of the possibility of taking a brief hunting trip on the tale end of my next trips in January or June.

Which African Nation would you recommend on a budget for a "wilder" experience maybe with some good scenery?
Also, who would you recommend booking with? and how much did it cost you apart from flights?

Posts: 2531 | From: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry Russell
Sponsor
Member # 2613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Jerry Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Namibia. Hands down my favorite in Southern Africa.

Hey Michael, I tried to respond to your PM but you inbox is full. Email me at stickbowjerry@hotmail.com if I can give you info on our trip planned for June 2014.

--------------------
Guided hunts for Canada Bear and Georgia Bear,Turkey, Hogs, Alligator, Deer and African Plains Game. We specialize in traditional archery hunts.
Visit us at:
http://www.russelloutdoorguides.com

Posts: 1025 | From: Georgia/Quebec | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Arnette
Contributor 2017
Member # 18012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Arnette   Email Michael Arnette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jerry!
Posts: 2531 | From: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©