JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Bamabows

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bamabows
bucksbuouy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 33533

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bucksbuouy   Email bucksbuouy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just picked up a custom Bamabow, had to tell you guys how amazing it is. The performance and handling are out of this world and its beautiful. I've been practicing with a Martin mountaineer and my shots are inconsistent. With the Bama I was getting 8 inch groups at 22 yards the first time I shot it. I dont know the people from Bama and I dont think what ever I got is better then everyone elses. Bama bows are just sweeet.
Posts: 228 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimL
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 24141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JimL   Email JimL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im with you brother.
Posts: 428 | From: Hinton, Oklahoma | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
texas
Member # 14682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for texas   Email texas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
finally a great bow at a great price
Posts: 38 | From: TX | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Water
Contributor 2012
Member # 22308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Water   Email Raging Water       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a Bama Bow lover. Nathan Steele makes great bows.

I have a Hunter Longbow and a Expedition Longbow.

Matt

--------------------
Matt

TGMM - Family of the Bow
TG Contributor
All Around Good Guy

Statistically, 6 out of 7 Dwarves are not Happy… which Dwarf do you CHOOSE to be?

Two things that can never be taken back...Harsh Words and Time, Wasted

Posts: 3612 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Butch L
Contributor 2011
Member # 21370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Butch L   Author's Homepage   Email Butch L   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bucksbuouy-Thanks for the review, something to store away for the future (when it's time to add another or another....etc).

Butch L

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 521 | From: NB Canada | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Nash
Member # 40789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Nash   Email Dave Nash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the Classic Elite and could not be more pleased. Shoot's a whole lot better than I do. Nate makes a awesome bow and very fair price. Can't go wrong with a Bama.

--------------------
Dave
Great Plains t/d longbow 64"46@28
A&H acs 64"41@28
Stalker Coyote 64"43@28
Wapiti Spike 66"47@28

Posts: 89 | From: Indiana | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
30coupe
Contributor 2017
Member # 9663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 30coupe   Email 30coupe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got a used Expedition Hunter and can tell already that this is one I'm going to keep. It is smooth, quiet, fast, and damn attractive. The finish if second to none. I emailed Nate with some questions about the bow before it arrived. He was very gracious and answered all my questions, even though I hadn't bought the bow directly from him. His prices are low, but don't let that fool you. These bows are first rate.

--------------------
Bodnik Kiowa 52" 45# @ 28"
Bamabows Expedition Hunter III 60" 48# @ 28"
Kanati 58" 46# @ 28" R.I.P (2007-2015)
Self-made Silk backed Hickory Board bow 67" 49# @ 28"
Bear Black Bear 60" 45# @28"
NRA Life Member

Posts: 3223 | From: Manly and Bellevue, IA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
woodyt
2017 Contributor
Member # 39301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for woodyt   Email woodyt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought a used Bama off the classifieds for my Grandson for his first Longbow. He loves it and so do I, very accurate , smooth, and fast too.
Posts: 158 | From: Central N.Y. | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George LeDrew
Member # 45509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for George LeDrew   Email George LeDrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a an Expedition 2. I really like it a lot. It's very pretty and shoots like a dream. Its as good a bow as some I own at twice the price. Nate is also a real class act.

--------------------
http://www.infopop.com/ or www.infopop.com

Posts: 1 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zmonster
Contributor 2017
Member # 13563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zmonster   Email Zmonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is something about the BamaBows that I'm drawn to. Great, well made, no nonsense bows.

--------------------
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Posts: 1121 | From: Sweating somewhere in FL.... | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zwickey2bl
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zwickey2bl   Email zwickey2bl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love mine. Has been batting at the top of the order ever since I got it. It's ready for Saturday October 14th.
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 319 | From: NW Alabama | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©