JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Two Tracks Echo "String Follow"Longbow - pic's (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Two Tracks Echo "String Follow"Longbow - pic's
Ricker
Contributor 2017
Member # 17556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricker   Email Ricker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of the Echo owners that want to add pictures and thoughts to this thread are welcome to post away. Anyone interested in the Echo but not yet an owner come on in and add your thoughts too...

The more the merrier.

Rick

Posts: 727 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moththerlode
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 28292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moththerlode   Email moththerlode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I picked up a Two Tracks Long Walker in a trade a while back that I really like. I'm thinking seriously on this one.

--------------------
God,Country and Family ..Semper Fi

Valley Springs Ca.

Posts: 404 | From: CA. | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vesty
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vesty   Email Vesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought an Echo from Chuck at Compton's. I had actually shot this same bow at the Expo in K-zoo in January and was amazed at how quiet and accurate it was for me. It is a true Hill style longbow which I have always preferred. The string follow is sweet! It is 68" and #51@28.
Posts: 422 | From: Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iohkus
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 34899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iohkus   Email iohkus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Mr. Hill, bring that elbow down, you'll never be a good shot like that" ................ [bigsmyl]

--------------------
Hmmmmm. I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I'm
not sure that what you heard is what I actually meant!

Posts: 729 | From: Missouri | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Echo62
Contributor 2015
Member # 36357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Echo62   Email Echo62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful bow! Thanks for sharing it with us! [clapper]

--------------------
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2nd Timothy 1:7.

Posts: 526 | From: Western NC | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sixby
SPONSOR
Member # 14586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sixby   Email Sixby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger wood is one of the best,

God bless, Steve

--------------------
http://www.eaglewingarchery.itgo.com

Posts: 3314 | From: Medford, Oregon | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T-Bowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 35398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T-Bowhunter   Email T-Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why a beautiful Bow! This will be my next purchase. If anyone has more photos, please post them. I would like to see different wood combination.

--------------------
William

Great Northern Bush Bow 62" 47@28"
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida

Posts: 1789 | From: Ocala, Florida | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T-Bowhunter
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 35398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T-Bowhunter   Email T-Bowhunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang ipad, the first word should be "What".

--------------------
William

Great Northern Bush Bow 62" 47@28"
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida

Posts: 1789 | From: Ocala, Florida | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ed cowden
Contributor 2016
Member # 1312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed cowden   Email ed cowden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got a anniversary model that has pics on Chuck's sight. Very beautiful bow and is pleasure to shoot. Smooth, quiet, no recoil and doesn't jump around or torque. Chuck builds a good one.
Posts: 433 | From: virgina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Green
Contributor 2016
Member # 25862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Green   Email Green   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been shooting an Echo for most of the past year. One of my favorite ASL's. Very smooth FD curve and delivers the goods

--------------------
ASL's, Selfbows, and Wood Arra's
Just because you are passionate about something, doesn't mean you don't suck at it.

Posts: 3365 | From: Kempner, TX | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©