JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Bow Hush Review

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bow Hush Review
DaveT1963
Contributor 2014
Member # 37921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaveT1963   Email DaveT1963   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seldom do I take the time to post product reviews. However, I feel this case it is warranted. I just got through installing Bow Hush & Bow Hush Puppies on my PSA Widow. Incredible!!!!! I would have never guessed some New Zealand wool would make that much difference. Terry and the girls do a great job making both these products. Even the small details of gluing the ends and providing detailed instructions is refreshing in today's world. Thanks for two great products that I'll be using for now on. If you haven't tried both these products you're missing out!!!!!

--------------------
Everything has a price - the more we accept, the more the cost

Caribow Tuktu ET 53# @ 27 Inches
Thunderhorn takedown longbow 55# @ 27
Lots of James Berry Bows

Posts: 922 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[bigsmyl] [bigsmyl] [bigsmyl]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30323 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamike
Contributor 2015
Member # 34368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamike   Email pamike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agree tough to beat for silencing the recurves

--------------------
HABU Vyperkahn
Elk master
Hill Country Bobcat
Sasquatch SS

Posts: 2595 | From: PA | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Igor
Contributor 2015
Member # 12692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Igor   Email Igor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best product I've used to quiet my recurves....

><>>
Glenn

--------------------
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding In all your ways submit to him and he will direct your paths

Posts: 1188 | From: Woodbury, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHER2
Contributor 2017
Member # 11150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHER2   Email ARCHER2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 1651 | From: Bastrop, Louisiana | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TBinMN
Contributor 2017
Member # 77

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TBinMN   Author's Homepage   Email TBinMN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They work great and the different color options they come in look good on my bows - can't ask for more than that [Smile]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 789 | From: Savage, MN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom1954
Member # 30919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom1954   Email Tom1954   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were installed on a Kurve I bought off this site and I love them.
Posts: 62 | From: SW PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bogeyrider63
Contributor 2017
Member # 16581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bogeyrider63   Email bogeyrider63   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree, great products. Put the bow hush on my pch, and hush puppies on my longbow and recurves. [thumbsup]
Posts: 1031 | From: michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkhunter45
Contributor 2015
Member # 35307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkhunter45   Email elkhunter45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just installed the Bow Hush and Hush Puppy combo on my old 50# Bear Kodiak Hunter. All I can say is WOW! I have shot longbows mostly since 96 and this setup with a new flemish B50 string and 12 gpp arrow is longbow quiet. I have never shot a quieter recurve. The instructions were very clear and the install was easy. I am very pleased with my purchase.

--------------------
1975 Bear Kodiak Hunter 50#@28
1996 Jim Johnson Legend longbow 57#@28

Posts: 184 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkhunter45
Contributor 2015
Member # 35307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkhunter45   Email elkhunter45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Igor:
Best product I've used to quiet my recurves....

><>>
Glenn

What he said!

--------------------
1975 Bear Kodiak Hunter 50#@28
1996 Jim Johnson Legend longbow 57#@28

Posts: 184 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tajue17
Contributor 2017
Member # 1894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tajue17   Email Tajue17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been using the bow hush and hush puppies for years and I'm still impressed how quiet my bows are and the longevity of this stuff is amazing,, nothing has ever fell apart or needed replacing.

--------------------
"Us vs Them"

Posts: 3078 | From: Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gaitero
Contributor 2017
Member # 12006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gaitero   Email gaitero       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah,
Best string silencers in the world!

Posts: 168 | From: Marseille, FRANCE | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©