JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Kim Sha Traditions Longbow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kim Sha Traditions Longbow
ed cowden
Contributor 2016
Member # 1312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed cowden   Email ed cowden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got a Kim Sha Traditions longbow . This is my 3rd. It is 52@29" and 68" long with 5 lams Yew and a Carbon layer under the back fiberglass. The grip is Bolivian Rosewood. Tom Parsons is the man that makes these bows one at a time in his shop. Each is custom with his hands only making the bows. He has several models with different D/R limbs but this one is his Hill Style bow with straight limbs. He can make the bow with any of your choice of woods from the basic to the fanciest. Each one is plotted and tillered to perfection no matter if it is basic or the highest quality. No difference in shooting quality. I have shot with Tom and owned his bows since the middle 90's. He maybe not as well know but he makes a very high quality bow. Many bowyers know his work and compete with him. His bows have always been very smooth and quiet and with no hand shock. They are easy to shoot well and a joy.
http://imgur.com/a/SRaqo For pictures

Posts: 433 | From: virgina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreyGoose
2017 Contributor
Member # 33491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGoose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So why not tempt/torture us with some pics?

--------------------
Jim

Posts: 789 | From: Maryland | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©