JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Product Reviews » Southwest Archery Spyder

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Southwest Archery Spyder
OregonTom
Member # 42273

Icon 14 posted      Profile for OregonTom   Email OregonTom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been shooting the Spyder for a few months now and can give it a thumbs up. The Spyder appears to be a clone of the Samick Sage. The finish on the Spyder is a little nicer than the Sage and the wood combination is different. Like the Sage the Spyder is a great deal for $150 delivered.
The Spyder is stable and for me, a consistent shooting bow. I set the brace at 8 inches and it hasn't moved after months of use and being constantly strung. The Spyder has been taken on lots of trips in the truck and carried through the woods. I haven't detected any limb twist, hair lines or de-lams in the limbs or riser.
The Spyder I have is 45# @ 28 62" AMO. Currently shooting 30" GT 400 Nuggent blems. 145grains total up front, three 4" parabolics in the rear. Total arrow weight should be 445 ish grains if I added right. Using a feather rest and the string that was supplied with the bow.

Posts: 82 | From: Central Washington | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©