Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Maddog Traditional Archery
3Rivers Archery

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » GEORGIA - Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia » Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia State Championship 2010 Flier

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia State Championship 2010 Flier
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JC   Email JC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Posts: 9619 | From: Ranger, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAPALAPIN
Contributor 2016
Member # 1384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAPALAPIN   Author's Homepage   Email PAPALAPIN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is Chucks address for GPS use

--------------------
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow. If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead. The rest is just the delivery system.

Posts: 4221 | From: WHITE, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JC   Email JC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack, I believe Chuck's address is 2002 City of Refuge Rd, Culloden, GA 31016. At least, that will get you close to the driveway.

--------------------
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Posts: 9619 | From: Ranger, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arrowslinger
Contributor 2012
Member # 3671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arrowslinger   Author's Homepage   Email Arrowslinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack here is his address but from what I hear it is not correct for most GPS. I will try to post a coordinates in the next few days.

2002 City of Refuge Rd
Colloden, GA 31016

--------------------
Keep It Simple

Jeff Kitchens

Posts: 866 | From: Evans, GA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arrowslinger
Contributor 2012
Member # 3671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arrowslinger   Author's Homepage   Email Arrowslinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been unable to get the GPS in my truck to give me Coordinates.

--------------------
Keep It Simple

Jeff Kitchens

Posts: 866 | From: Evans, GA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
major archer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for major archer   Email major archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the new flyer out for the 2011 state shoot out?

Andy

Posts: 196 | From: Ocala, Florida | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©