Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

Click for the CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » NEW JERSEY - Traditional Archers of New Jersey » Any archery clubs and 3 D shoots in south Jersy where?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any archery clubs and 3 D shoots in south Jersy where?
vahena
Member # 37527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vahena   Email vahena   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, I just moved from Pa. to Cape May NJ. and can't seem to find an archery club or any 3D shoots of any kind in my area, without traveling 2 hrs.
Can anyone help me out with some info on this.
Thanks Robert

Posts: 1 | From: nj | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njloco
Contributor 2013
Member # 24437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njloco   Email njloco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contact this guy and he'll put you on the email list.

ggrodzki@optonline.net, his name is Gene.

Good luck, and let me know if you have any problems.

--------------------
  • Leon Stewart 3pc. 64" R/D 51# @ 27"
  • Gordy Morey 2pc. 68" R/D 55# @ 28"
  • Hoyt Pro Medalist, 70" 42# @ 28" (1963)
  • Bear Tamerlane 66" 30# @ 28" (1966)- for my better half
  • Bear Kodiak 60" 47# @ 28"(1965)

Posts: 2787 | From: Soviet state of N.J. | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpcjon2
Contributor 2012
Member # 21374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpcjon2   Email lpcjon2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robert I live in Atlantic County By AC, I sent you an email.

--------------------
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Posts: 8143 | From: NJ to GA back to NJ =Lost ;) | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lineman72
Contributor 2015
Member # 37479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lineman72   Email Lineman72   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok jumping on the band wagon with this one! Just started into trad. Live in burlington county. Would like to start some 3d or poss join archery club. Family may dictate what happens :-)

Thanks
Mike

--------------------
Form form form
Fun fun fun

Posts: 592 | From: nj | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njloco
Contributor 2013
Member # 24437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njloco   Email njloco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

Welcome aboard, you have the cabin fever shoot coming up the end of next month at Blacknights Bowbenders in Jackson N.J. It's not far from the Jackson Outlets, it's a great shoot and you'll have fun.

--------------------
  • Leon Stewart 3pc. 64" R/D 51# @ 27"
  • Gordy Morey 2pc. 68" R/D 55# @ 28"
  • Hoyt Pro Medalist, 70" 42# @ 28" (1963)
  • Bear Tamerlane 66" 30# @ 28" (1966)- for my better half
  • Bear Kodiak 60" 47# @ 28"(1965)

Posts: 2787 | From: Soviet state of N.J. | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lineman72
Contributor 2015
Member # 37479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lineman72   Email Lineman72   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!

--------------------
Form form form
Fun fun fun

Posts: 592 | From: nj | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uncowboy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8226

Icon 14 posted      Profile for uncowboy   Email uncowboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May 19 at Square Circle sportsmen In Gibbsboro NJ
Posts: 156 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lineman72
Contributor 2015
Member # 37479

Open to the public? Iirc its a private course? (new members have to be asked to join? )

Ty

--------------------
Form form form
Fun fun fun

pinesman
Member # 34468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinesman   Email pinesman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garden State Archers just outside of New Egypt. Very nice club & looking for new members especially traditional shooters...
Posts: 6 | From: NJ | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uncowboy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncowboy   Email uncowboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TY the Club is private but the shoots are open to the public. Gets you in to see the club and use the range. You need two sponcers to join but you will meet pleanty of potential sponcers at a shoot. Clubs always looking to grow. J.Michael
Posts: 156 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinesman
Member # 34468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinesman   Email pinesman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI.....http://www.gardenstatearchery.com/
Posts: 6 | From: NJ | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lineman72
Contributor 2015
Member # 37479

Pinesman, received your info. Just mulling it about. Have family and time can be tough. Thanks for all the info

--------------------
Form form form
Fun fun fun

BlackNewt
Member # 34698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNewt   Email BlackNewt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out fletchers corner. Tt is an indoor range but if I remember correctly tuesday afternoons they have a 3d setup outdoors but I think that might be a summer thing. They also have leagues. There is also an archery club in cape may but I am not to familiar with it. Another place that I know of but have not tried is red wings sporting clays in Port Republic. They are only open on weekends 8 to 2. Acording to the site it is $10 for 30 3D targets.
Posts: 1 | From: NJ | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©