Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
Kustom King Traditional Archery

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Topic Archives » Classics » The Adventures of Hope and Faith Striker (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Adventures of Hope and Faith Striker
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Intoducing the St Judes Rover Gals for this year...Miss Hope and Faith Striker. Beauts aint they?

Once again, thanks to Rick Ellis of Stiker Bows for offering these bows for this years effort.

There are a few dates left available if you would like to hunt with one. Contact Joe 'JC' Coots.

60" - 52#@28 - Action Boo cores, Cocobolo Risers with Black Yew stipes, and Electric Zebra veneers.

These two lovely ladies will grace the St Judes Auction in June of 2008

-

-

-

-

June:
4-17 - Hope - Terry Green
4-17 - Faith -
18-7/1 - Hope - JC (LaTuque Bear hunt with Tippit, Bob Walker, Tom Phillips, Knife River, and others)
18-7/1 - Faith - Tom Phillips

July:
2-15 - Hope - Bowhuntrksb32 & Tradgang at ATAR
2-15 - Faith -
16-29 - Hope - Raineman & Tradgang at Denton Hill
16-29 - Faith -

August:
7/30-19- Hope - Paleface & Tradgang in Africa
7/30-12 - Faith -
13-26 - Faith - Bow Spirit
20-31 - Hope - John/Alaska

Sept:
8/27-9 - Faith - Bob McMahan
3-16 - Hope - Iron Bull
10-23 - Faith - DW
17-30 - Hope - Kingwouldbe
24-10/7- Faith - THP

Oct:
1-14 - Hope - BigRonHuntalot
8-21 - Faith - Bucksnort101
15-28 - Hope - Nighthawk
22-11/4- Faith - Razorbak

Nov:
10/29-10-Hope - Bluegrassbowhunter
5-18 - Faith - Buks2hunt
12-25 - Hope - Peak98
19-12/1- Faith - Bob@helleknife.com

Dec:
11/26-9- Hope - Little Feather
3-16 - Faith - Yleecoyote23
10-23 - Hope - Howard Sheridan
17-30 - Faith - Ed Frye
24-1/6 - Hope - Irish

Jan:
12/31-13-Faith - Stabow
7-20 - Hope - Jeremy
14-27 - Faith - Raineman
21-2/3 - Hope - Tique

Feb:
1/28-9 - Faith - MI_Bowhunter
4-10 - Hope -
11-24 - Hope and Faith - Memorial Joan Leonard Bunny Hunt

Mar:
2/25-9 - Hope - Maconducks
2/25-9 - Faith - Shawn Leonard/DW
10-23 - Hope - Robslifts
10-23 - Faith - DW
24-4/6 - Hope - Slasher
24-4/6 - Faith - Skyler

Apr:
7-20 - Hope - Brian from Tulsa
7-20 - Faith - NoCams
21-5/4 - Hope - Talondale
21-5/4 - Faith - Dorris

May:
5-18 - Hope - Vermonster
5-18 - Faith - Guru
19-Auction - Hope - KS Trapper
19-Auction - Faith - Jcsnapshot

[ March 11, 2008, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: JC ]

--------------------
Mr Terry.....will you turn on the crickets for me - Cade Cabrera

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26173 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snag1
***unregistered***

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I think you meant Aug. 12-20, not Aug.30-12.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JC   Email JC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, that's 7/30-8/12 as the line just above it. I edited it for clarity.

I picked these up from Terry Saturday in preparation for the Quebec Quest bear hunt starting this Friday. Very well built, nice shooting bows. If you are looking for a 3pc takedeown longbow that ways just a hair more than your one piece, this is the ticket! Only wish the righty was a heavier draw weight...I don't have any arrows light enough spine to fly out of it.

--------------------
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Posts: 9619 | From: Ranger, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
Both gals are soon to be on their way to a bear hunt...best of luck to them. [thumbsup]

--------------------

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Posts: 26173 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barebow
Member # 3058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barebow   Email barebow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rick is The Man! His bows are nice to look at, but the real beauty is how smooth they shoot.

--------------------
"Killing an animal is intrinsic to the hunt. It shouldn't be glorified, but conducted with respect and reverence..." - Gene Wensel _ Primal Dreams

Posts: 75 | From: N.E. OHIO | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim Fishell
Contributor 2007
Member # 10380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim Fishell   Email Tim Fishell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I talked to Rick this past weekend at Comptons. I thanked him for donating the bows and I shot one of his take downs like these. They are awesome bows and Rick is one hell of a guy.

--------------------
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4784 | From: Holland Michigan | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh I thought they were going to be recurves this time. I like longbows!

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21791 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doctorbrady
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doctorbrady   Author's Homepage   Email doctorbrady   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
29 days till Hope takes a plane ride to Africa!!!
Posts: 513 | From: Aurora MO | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JC
Contributor 2014
Member # 148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JC   Email JC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope has blood on her! Lloyd Busch took a beautiful bear with her last week in Canada...check out the thread for details and pics to come.

Bow is on her way to Bowhuntrksb32...sorry for the delay.

--------------------
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Posts: 9619 | From: Ranger, GA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Hammond
SPONSOR
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Hammond   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Lloyd Bush's bear..and first blood for Hope!

--------------------
The heights by great men reached-and kept, were not attained by sudden flight;
But while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night. -LONGFELLOW

www.biggamehuntingblades.com

PBS Regular Life Member
TGMM

Posts: 8503 | From: Buford GA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
K.S.TRAPPER
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K.S.TRAPPER   Email K.S.TRAPPER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Lloyd on a fine bear and the first to make meat with hope. [thumbsup]

Looking forward to shooting her.

Tracy

--------------------
You really haven't hunted the old fashion way until you've done it from one of these Indian houses.(The Tipi) "Glenn ST. Charles"

Posts: 2699 | From: Kansas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

[jumper] [jumper] [jumper] [jumper] [jumper]

--------------------

Long Bow
Contributor 2007
Member # 12475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Long Bow   Author's Homepage   Email Long Bow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Lloyd! [Not Worthy] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Derek W.

"I never thought missing could be so much fun!" -Me

Posts: 319 | From: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tippit
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tippit   Email tippit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job Lloyd [thumbsup] [thumbsup] And a Great Bear it was too...fur had to be 6" long. The best coat of all the bears taken...Doc

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Posts: 7587 | From: Carlisle, MA & Aiken, SC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curveman
Contributor 2007
Member # 2572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curveman   Email Curveman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go buddy! [Not Worthy] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Compliance Officer MK,LLC
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1982 | From: Chelmsford, MA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©