JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » SPONSOR'S CLASSIFIEDS » Welcome Intro.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome Intro.....
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Sponsor's Classifies. This forum is for Vendors to showcase items on sale, overstocked, unique or discontinued.

This forum is restricted to postings by vendors only, so If you see an item you are interested in, email the vendor to inquire or purchase.

If you wish to become a Sponsor, please feel free to contact me at...

tarz@tradgang.com

--------------------
"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 29848 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob DiStefano   Author's Homepage   Email Rob DiStefano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ttt

--------------------
IAM ~ Black Powder Gang ~ TANJ ~ TGMM ~ NRA Patriot Life ~ NRA RSO ~ TMA

Posts: 9920 | From: NJ | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1screagle
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1screagle   Email 1screagle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent money to tradgang Monday. I have yet to have this acknowledged and be set up to use this sponsor page. Please get back to me or let me know when, how, what and why please. Thank you.

--------------------
3 Wes Wallace Recurves,
2 original Mentors & 1 B-Model Mentor
3 Wes Wallace Longbows
1 Dwyer Defiant "Legolas"

www.stoneartistllc.com

Posts: 548 | From: Appleton, Wisconsin | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vermonster13
SPONSOR
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vermonster13   Email vermonster13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It says associate sponsor under your name and the fact that you were able to post in this forum means that you are set-up. Only sponsors/assoc sponsors can post in here or admin/forum mods.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

http://www.blackswanarchery.com/

Posts: 21856 | From: Rutland, Vermont | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©